Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use Dynamic Map without genuine account?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to use Dynamic Map without genuine account?

I do not have enough money to buy genuine account, so I can not use Dynamic Map.
    I've been interested in this map for a long time.
    But the map is so big that I've got lost in it.
    I think I couldn't find where I want to go without the map.
    Is there any solution to the problem?

P.S. I am a Chinese student, so my English might be a little bit strange. Please ignore that. Thanks.

I'm going to assume you view the map on your own server seeing as how you do not have the money for a proper account to log into ours. I'm sure Remi would be willing to take a picture of the entire map in full if you wish.

Sekibanki usually lets anyone log into his Dynmap account, but I don't know if it's okay to post it in public. If it is, you'll be able to use that.

Comment

I've never known that we had to pay for dynmap oO
      sigpicMogegege~~

Comment

Originally posted by Madvicius View Post
        I've never known that we had to pay for dynmap oO
        He means that he doesn't have a premium Minecraft account, so he can't join the server and get an account.
        My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
        Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

oh I see
          sigpicMogegege~~

Comment

Originally posted by Keychain View Post
            I'm going to assume you view the map on your own server seeing as how you do not have the money for a proper account to log into ours. I'm sure Remi would be willing to take a picture of the entire map in full if you wish.

Sekibanki usually lets anyone log into his Dynmap account, but I don't know if it's okay to post it in public. If it is, you'll be able to use that.
            Are you able to sent me Sekibanki's Dynmap account by private message?
            Whatever the result is, thanks!
            Last edited by andyshie12345; 10-20-2013, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X