Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Remi, The Hardworking Staff, My Friends, and to some extend, The Community!

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Remi, The Hardworking Staff, My Friends, and to some extend, The Community!

Hi everyone!
    For the new people that barely seen me, I am Sodamachine. I lurk around on the server with this mystical title "Legendary".
    And why i got this title should still be a mystery, so if you thought I would go there, too bad!

So why do I mention it then?
    Well, the title, or the event it is tied to, is connected to what I want to say in this post.
    For a long series of events and delicate choices have ultimately led to that I today, can say I do not regret a single choice I did in all past events, both pre and post forgotten event, and even a lot of choices on events pre Yukkuricraft.

These event has varied from good to bad events.
    With nice and not so nice people.
    From dangerous to just cheer fun events.

Im gonna list some events, and some people, that have my deepest thanks for all these three(four? cant remember anymore) years of Minecraft.

Italktowalls, or known as Remilia_Scarlet back in the day (Not to be confused with our Remi_Scarlet)
    Back in the day, way before survival had multiplayer, I had a dream of building Gensokyo in Minecraft, however, I found a video, uploaded just a couple of days after I uploaded my SDM prototype, that someone else was making Touhou buildings.
    I decided to check on this server, and to make a long story short, I closed down my server, and decided to join his.
    This decision alone can be speculated till the end of time of what could have happened if I did otherwise.
    Lets say that my server would have been dominant. Back then, I did not have the computerpower at all to host a server, and to desperately hold one up, I would eventually close it down, WAY earlier than Touhoucrafts closedown they once had.
    If this was the scenario, it would probably be too late for Walls to want to make his own again, and we either might never would have seen another Touhou server on Minecraft, including Yukkuricraft, or someone else might would have started up one, making the community look very different from today...
    These are just speculation though, but I consider it an important choice I once made to make us all be here where we are today...

Of course, a lot of stuff happened on this server that might as well have ultimately made me/us where we are today, but I will only mention the biggest ones I can come up with.
    That does not mean I do not forgot about you guys, Rosen, Trin, Meiling, Mont, Potu, Foggaz, John, and the other guys that disappeared over the time, that I can barely remember the names off....
    You are amazing friends! Even if some of us dont talk so much anymore, you were more special to me than others!

MaidX - Im not gonna write his/her whole name, for it should not be mentioned. but people who know this, know who I am talking about.
    Ah, He/She was a amazingly fun person back in Classic.
    Too bad something... happened when we later migrated to Survival multiplayer when they got colored wools..
    Gonna keep this very short, but He/She was one of the main reasons why (Or what He/She made someone Do/Didnt do) some people decided to leave the server, and ultimately created what we know today as "Yukkuricraft"

Sidenotes: NO! There have never been any conflict between Yukkuricraft or Touhoucraft. Yukkuricraft was made because the people of Yukkuricraft did not agree with how Touhoucraft was being runned.
    Its just like how there is different Touhou Communities out there. Because they have different views and rules. But they dont hate each other...
    You should totally check out Touhoucrafts Gensokyo as well! Personally, that is my favorite, its just that survival in Gensokyo makes it quite annoying to explore :P.

Yuto Takamoto - AKA Remi_Scarlet
    He was one of the people that heard the cries of the people that wanted something more fitting them, and he answered!
    He put up a new Touhou Community on Minecraft, and named it Yukkuricraft.
    He did, with the help of his friends, manage to do what looked like impossible back then.
    It was a painful and hard time for a lot of people, for the feelings was mixed, and a lot of people took it personal, and thought that this was some kind of act of "treason" to Touhoucraft, and that a lot of people back then atleast loved to escalate drama for some fucking reason, they manage to make something that should never be a problem, to a huge problem.
    However, Remi, with the help of his friends, and the community that wanted something different, manage to get through the initial problems, and a new community was established!

Event X:
    The happiness of the server was short-lasting and soon the servers yet biggest problem occured.
    Me, being tired of Minecraft (Due to a lot of different people around) was a moderator back then, and even if I didnt give a fuck about the server, I decided to make one last stand.
    A last stand to help my good friend Remi_Scarlet through the hard challenge.
    I did not care for the server, but I cared for my friends, and their beliefs.
    So during these intense weeks, I sacrificed sleep, personal health and offered my full support on ever aspect, every angle, and to all the people around.
    After this was finally over, I retired, and got the servers first "Legendary" Title...

What it was, and what I did, should never be shred light upon.
    If you do not know about this, dont dig around. And if I am just some random strangers in your eyes, that is where I want to be today.
    So have fun with Yukkuricraft today!

Potu:
    I still logged on to the server every now and again to say hi to some friends.
    These were rarely, like once every 1-6 weeks.
    Your sudden choice of suddenly visit this server again, and talk with people, made me choose to go on more often to spend some time with you, my old friend!
    This ultimately made me see the treasure of all this hard work I've done with minecraft and its Touhou community...

In conclusion:
    I have done a lot of work in the past for the Minecraft Touhou Communities, and since around a month and a half back, it all finally payed off.
    I want to see it as Karma finally paid me for my sacrifices and hard work.
    I have only made some examples, but for all the people out there that have had something to do with me, that made a important decision that makes us where we are today...
    I want you to think about them, and take my deepest thanks for all the sensitive choices and hard work you/we have done up to this day!

Today, I regret NOTHING!
    For everything we have done, have led up to where we all are today!

Merry Christmas, And an INFINITE THANKS to all of my Friends that have been there with me!
    Thanks Remi!
    Thanks Keychain!
    Thanks Scooter!
    Thanks Shite!
    Thanks Walls!
    Thanks Meiling!
    Thanks Foggaz!
    Thanks Rosen!
    Thanks Montanga!
    Thanks Trin!
    Thanks Potu!
    Thanks John!
    And Thanks to whoever I might forget, in the midst of all these feels!

This was Soda.
    Have a continued awesome time at the community of your choice!
    Last edited by Sodamachine; 12-24-2013, 11:40 PM.
    I pretend I scorerun games.

Excuse me if I'm just bad at reading, but you mentioned "around a month and a half back" it finally paid off. What exactly was that payment? "MaidX-" finally getting the boot?

Also, you're welcome. And thank you too.

Comment

Working...
    X