X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year!

Though I don't celebrate my new year until April 1st. ^^ and no, I'm not joking. lol So! Did everyone party it out and get drunk? i wanna her some resolutions too! >.< Any expectation or plans for the year? Or were you just waiting for 2014 to come around so the new smash bros would be here faster? ;3 Tell me, I wanna know! ^w^

I got myself a website. There's that. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it though.
    No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

I had some beer, read some manga, and talked to a... certain someone.
      Not much special happened.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

New years stuff is happening today for me cuz jap new years celebration :P (Bulk of the celebrations happen along the first couple of days of January)

Getting ready for some good sake, lol. Perfect age atm where my parents are now fine with me drinking, but don't expect me to buy shit. TIME TO MOOCH OFF OF PARENTS' MONEY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No drinking but when New Years came, me and my friends mades lots of noise include ing a virtual air horn (I couldn't find my real on :< )

Comment

Happy New Year.

No, I didn't drink. Around ten hours ago, I was at my cousins' house messing with party poppers until midnight. After that, grandpa fed everyone soba noodles. Then my cousins and I started to play SSBB until 1:30. Got home around 2. Real fun stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!

Yesterday decided to go to a town close by to get something I ordered, then my parents decided to come along, and made everything more complicated than it should be by telling me they know where to go and then going the wrong way etc.

And the same evening I watched the fireworks together with my family, and that's pretty much it. No alcoholic drinks, my parents wanted to watch the same kind of show on television they want every year, and when it finally was time to watch the fireworks, it started to rain. Most horrible fireworks ever ;_;
              Last edited by Nitori_Kawashiro; 01-01-2014, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X