Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know there's a chat thing for here, think it's called Mumble or something like that, anyways, I figure that some of us doesn't have it and has Skype and if there is already a Skype thread and/or this is in the wrong place I do apologize but I was thinking of making a Yukkuricraft Skype group for us so If you want to, I'll add you or someone else can and we can share Skype ids as well. I'll update this when a new id appears.

Skype ID: zx-forte000
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

We already have a Skype group, no one uses it though because everyone uses Mumble.

Comment

Well I did say I apologize if there is one. I didn't know and think that there was one already.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I seem to be having some difficulties finding you on skype, lol. Add me, fforigens, and I'll add you to the yc skype group.

Comment

and done

Comment

I WANT IN ON THE DAMN SKYPE GROUP
            I just have to find my skype xD

Comment

Just add me when you do and i'll add ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Add me Remi

Comment

Working...
                X