X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touhou figures?

I need help, My touhou fan senses are tingling and that means i need a new touhou figurine anyone selling any or a site where they sell them less than 80 us dollars ;c

Originally posted by Nitorikawashiro9 View Post
    I need help, My touhou fan senses are tingling and that means i need a new touhou figurine anyone selling any or a site where they sell them less than 80 us dollars ;c
    That is not going to be a common occurrence because most figurines are no longer being produced and therefore their price will go up. I managed to snag a Murasa Griffin a couple days ago on Ebay for 86$

Comment

I'm sorry to break the news to you but finding a REAL figure under 80 US dollars is hard. Although there are fakes (that of which I don't recommend buying) is available. The prices are usually around 80 to over 150 dollars for a figure. You could go for some Japanese sites that sell them for a relatively low price, just a moderate shipping fee

Comment

I have some nendoroids I could sell you, if I can find them. Not really big on the figure market so I can't tell you if they're fakes or not.

Comment

Working...
        X