Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramzicmain here.

Hmm. What should I talk about.

At this ungodly hour of one in the morning, I am here, to present you the one, the only, Ramzicmain!

No, that's not how I should introduce myself, is it?

Ladiesssss and gentlemennn! Welllcome to the circus! For the first act, we'll have our snorting dolphin, Ramzicmain!

Alright, no.

I'm Ramzicmain, call me Ramz. I am a woodcutter who spends most of his time decimating spruce with a stone axe. I am poor, and I don't mine, so donations are always appreciated, but feel free to ask me for anything. As long as it isn't diamonds, or iron, I'll be glad to help you. I also have a long standing relationship with melon farms, which I adore. Hmm... what else...

Despite being on this server for more than a year, I have clocked in a total game time for... *fanfare* 5 days! As such, I am inexperienced, so if I screw up, feel free to bash me on the head. Who knows, maybe one day, someone'll actually fix me. I'm not a big giver of personal information, but I can tell you I have... almost no free time nowadays. So yeah, I might not be able to play much, but if you see me and need help (especially on areas concerning redstone, as well as spruce wood), feel free to ask.

I'm a laid back guy. I live in a cottage in Yukibara's city. I write in my free time, having spit out a lot of written work. I tend to write Virtual Reality stories too, because I write my fanfic mostly because of Moonlight Sculptor.

Okay, we're getting off track here. Or maybe we've already derailed at the start. Whatever.

So yeah, that's me, the airheaded Ramzicmain. Now, I seriously have to sleep. Exams tomorrow. It's just physics, though, should be fine.

You can contact me on ramzicmain.chatango.com, as well as through soulcrystallization@gmail.com, though you'll have to state your minecraft name for me to actually know who the heck you are. I'm good at flaming stories and giving constructive criticism too, so I'm free for that.

Everyone loves a bit of reading.

So yea, that's me. Cya around.

P.S if someone asks about the reason I have almost nothing about what I've done in minecraft up to now, that's because I haven't done much. At least, I haven't done much to be proud of. Maybe you should ask me about my sandcastles or something.

Hi ramzicmain and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Hi there Ramzicmain, I hope you have a lot of fun in the server while also enjoying the forum

I noticed you love writing, so, as a total novice in writing as I am, I suggest you to check the literature section to post your works

welcome to Yukkuricaft ^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

^.^ Thanks. I've just done that haha, for my latest script, named quite simply, The Warrior. Cliched name aside, I have quite a bit planned for it, so please don't slam it so hard XD

Comment

its ok, I have my own story written there, it isnīt finished because Im constantly busy and rather embarrassed from time to time so I understand
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome to the forums!
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the server and forums, Ramzicmain!
              Have fun and remember to take it easy~
              If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
              Originally posted by Mogeko
              Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
              Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
              Praise be to prosciutto.
              ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Welcome! So you have a low clock time? Haha, I'm the same way. I think we will be great friends.
                No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Hehe good that you actually joined the forums now~ again, welcome!
                  Meow.

Comment

@99465 Leon, is that you?
                    @Jacobus yeah, GMT +8.
                    @Snowman7 hehehehehehh~

Comment

Working...
                    X