Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weeeeeell I guess I a junior again so I might as well do one of these.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weeeeeell I guess I a junior again so I might as well do one of these.

You thought I was Cirno? No. I was here back in 2013 played quite a lot before the 1.7 update came out then my computer died. And I guess now I'm a junior member again, thanks Obama! I also should add that the only people I remember from when I played are Jenganor, Tenko/Evangon Remi Tewi_ Hat and KeyChain
    Last edited by 99Cirno99; 08-16-2014, 01:16 PM.
    If you don't like wine, you're no friend of mine.

Hi 99Cirno99 and welcome to Yukkuricraft! This is a simple auto-reply bot designed to help out with some information!

Make sure to read the Rules for the forums. You can find additional rules for the Server and the Mumble too. Don't worry, we're not that scary! If you're curious, you can also check out what all The Ranks Mean. If you're ever curious about something and need to ask someone, don't hesitate! We're an extremely open and welcoming community! If it's a private question, feel free to ask Remilia_Scarlet or any of the other admins privately! Remember, we're all here to make you feel at home!

Again, welcome to Yukkuricraft and enjoy!

Comment

Wlecome back, I suppose :P Hopefully your computer doesn't crap out this time.

Comment

Yup, hopefully especially once I get a stack of diamond blocks ;~; for the second time
        If you don't like wine, you're no friend of mine.

Comment

I'ma Myon

Comment

Welcome back, must you enjoy your stay!
            You know, if you know me.
            The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

Shoo. I'm the only Cirno hereee

Kidding, welcome stranger!

Comment

Working...
              X