X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KOA JUMP ! Wait, not.

I don't know what to say, so it'll be short. I've been playing Minecraft since the Beta, and I've been playing Touhou for three or four years now.
    About Minecraft : I am a terrible builder, but I tend to reproduce things pretty much nicely. I'm a baaaad fighter as well.
    About Touhou : I can't even finish one in Normal Mode, and my first was Imperishable Night. Though, despite me being a sucky ass at the games, I'm very fond of the musics~ Listening to some all the time. My favorite musics are from Imperishable Night and Subterranean Animism. I won't make a list of my favorite characters, as it would be too long.
    I tend to play other games as well, but I tend to be pretty much bad at every game. The point is, instead of focusing on only one game, I tend to love playing a lot of games, which makes me pretty much unexperimented at all the said games.

Well, from now on, I've been saying only bad stuff about myself. There's more to come : IRL, I'm a lazy student who still doesn't know what to really study and what job he'll do. And who keeps skipping classes out of laziness. Ragh.

Let's continue with the nice stuff : I have a looong experience of RPs, I've been RPing on the same "universe" for like eight years, developping my own OCs. This RP was using mostly brief posts, but I also experimented more "narrative" RPs, so RPing isn't a bother to me. It's even a pleasure.~ I haven't been RPing non-OCs before YC, though.
    I tend to draw a lot (because maths classes are boring as hell), in manga style mostly. I tend to draw guns and swords a lot too~ I even pixel art some when I don't feel lazy. For these who are interested, my deviantart is right here. I know you want to click. Go ahead.
    I tend to say lot of silly stuff, as the title of the thread means it ! KOA JUUUUUMP ! And, finally, I'm pretty proud of my english. It isn't my native language, but I consider it pretty much fluent. Of course, it's not like I'm the best english speaker EVAH, but as it is one of the few things I'm quite proud of, I'll mention it.

About my behaviour in game : I tend to love to cooperate and help. Against nothing. I don't play to make profits ingame (exchanges, etc), I play for having fun. And to me, helping people is fun~ Of course, I love to build, even if I can't do anything pretty without models. Urgh.
    Also, I tend to flee in RP chat when there's too many people on the global (I hardly bear 15+ people x'D), being pissed off by the HUGE CHAT. Oh, and I am playing Koakuma... For now, but I don't think it'll change.~ My first OC ever was an imp, so I'll stick to the devil.~

Shoot, it happened to be longer than expected. Too bad. *shrug and KOA JUMPS away*

Nice to see an introduction, Diablo! If it makes you feel better, I'm pretty bad at touhou nowadays xD I used to be good but then I took a "short break" after beating Mokou. That break's been going on for 3 years and I can barely get through Normal now, lol

Nice to see ya on the forums :3

Comment

Talking of which, I can't beat Remilia. Nankai yattemo ! Nankai yattemo ! Remilia ga taosenai yo !
      I hardly get past Sakuya in fact. xD

Comment

Well, look who decided to show up and make an introductory post... *Cough* Welcome, Diabolo. Now, there are a few books that have yet to be placed back on the shelf. I'll leave that to you.

Comment

Sir yes sir !
          Err, I mean, yes mistress.

Comment

Because we need someone for innuendo jokes.

Comment

I'm here to protect and to serve inuendos ! \o/

Comment

Working...
              X