X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have arrived.

Hello everyone. My name is SUSTIC, but you all may call me... uh... Sustic. Anyways I have been a role-player for quite some time, and lately I have lost interest of Role-Playing due to only role-playing on the minecraft forums for a while. Luckily my good friend NeoFox referred me to this site. I know Neo IRL and online, and we are pretty good friends... well at least I think I am... Well I am hoping to start RPing soon, and hope to make new friends here.

I am also a fan of the online MMO Elsword, and I even have my own guild on it.

I also have my own DeviantART account in case you were wondering (though I can't draw so I use the program walfas to make an occasional non Touhou related comic) and writing short stories and such.

Anyways that is all. You may find me around during the afternoon's and late nights.

Also my favorite Touhou character is the maid of the Scarlet Devil Manor that can control Space and Time. Sakuya Izayoi.

Welcome, Sustic. I happen to have a deviantART myself :3. though I only draw as a hobby.

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Welcome, SUSTIC!

Hope you find our community enjoyable and the server fun! Hope to see you around :3

Comment

Welcome to the community
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
            Welcome, SUSTIC!

Hope you find our community enjoyable and the server fun! Hope to see you around :3
            As much as I would like to check out the server I do not play Minecraft much anymore as I have moved on from it.

Comment

Ah. Fair enough. Forums are active enough so you should find ample entertainment here

Comment

someone else who writes?
                We might get along just fine.

Comment

Like I said in the OOC board, I used to play Elsword too. I wish I had enough time to go back to it... my Empress was pub-stomping fun...

Anyway, welcome to the forum! I hope you get along.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I had an Eve character. Code Nemesis in fact, but I did not like how Eve played.

Comment

Working...
                    X