X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A late intro from a Tanking Brit

Some of you may already know of me, and it's about time i made some form of introduction considering i joined quite a while back in April. Anyways, here's some information so that you Yamas may judge me, Gap-Youkais stalk me and Shrrine Maidens be ultimately displeased.

I am a rather eccentric Brit in my mid-teens, studying History, French and Art. Expect a lot references to Tanks for i am a vivid Tanker, in the mumble you can expect me to be either screaming about my experience in World of Tanks, a calm conversation...about Tanks or just random shenanigans in Minecraft.

I guess you can call me average at Touhou, Minecraft and whatever you want really, i dont really excel at anything in particular. (Below average at doing chores though.) If i'm doing something, i'll either be comitted to it or even more likely, get distracted and forget about it, i am also lacking a project to do for the good of the server in terms of builds, but once again, you can only call me average at building.

Well, that's all i could be bothered to write about myself, i'll be making sure to take it easy and pop in a Role-Play once in a while, or just scream at things i really dislike.

Welcome, Sutz! Glad to see you on the forums as well!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Don't be a stranger, now. Get involved in the community by contributing opinions and the like.

Comment

Welcome to the server
          Originally posted by Mogeko
          Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
          Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
          Praise be to prosciutto.
          ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Welcome to the forums Sutz.
            Took you some time, but you finally made it
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
              Welcome to the forums Sutz.
              Took you some time, but you finally made it
              It did take me time, and to be quite honest i have no idea why TwT

Comment

Working...
              X