X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[FIC] Boundless World of Danmaku

Alright, so I've been writing a fanfic. I really don't think it's quite worth posting just yet, but my friend convinced me to. You know who you are...

AND I'M WATCHING YOU

*ahem* But anyways, if you're really interested in it, you can read it here. It's on FF.net so you can find it there if you're so inclined, by the way.

I'd provide a summary for it here, but it's slightly very much of a total clusterfuck of i dont even right now, but still. Chapter one: Yukari gets drunk. You can probably guess what happens after that. I try to deviate from the list of Touhou fic cliches (OC gapped in, forms a harem, everyone wubs him, etc), but some are seriously difficult to avoid. Please don't kill me.

But I digress! If you feel like it, go ahead, give it a read, and please, please tell me what you think of it. You can post it here, post a review on FF.net, just tell me a way to improve my writing. It'd be much appreciated, and you'd get a place of honour in my fic and my heart. I'm kidding about the latter, by the way. Mostly.

... Still, if you help me with constructive criticism, I'd love you forever.
    Yukkuri Shiteitte Ne~
    Or I swear to God, I will fucking kill you.
Working...
X