Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Kagome Bridge

Chapter 1

Once upon a time there was a builder who loved to build things for his friends. One day he decided to construct a bridge which would connect the Mainland to the other side of the world so that everyone could explore the Newlands and meet new people. He worked very hard constructing this bridge, ensuring that it would last a life-time and safe for everyone to use. Once complete, he would then maintain the bridges condition from time to time. However, one day the builder committed a sin and was exiled from the Mainland and Newland to Nothingland... To return he'd have to gather the Essence of Times and Shards of Forgiveness to pay for his crimes.

Several months have passed... The bridges condition worsened... On a stormy night a huge wave crashed through and tore a chunk out of it. When the builder finally returned from his long journey and gave his friends the items they needed... He was still defeated inside, knowing that his hard work and efforts had been crushed as well. But! He did not lose hope. He picked up his tools and hustled back to work on his bridge again.

To be continued...
    So with sadness in my heart
    I feel the best thing I could do
    is end it all and leave forever
    whats done is done, it feels so bad
    what once was happy now is sad
    I'll never love again
    my world is ending

Add a chapter 2 please

Comment

leieywm,. sorry. I can't do that. no bridge to add story too. rip
      Last edited by Bebatch; 05-20-2015, 02:59 AM.
      So with sadness in my heart
      I feel the best thing I could do
      is end it all and leave forever
      whats done is done, it feels so bad
      what once was happy now is sad
      I'll never love again
      my world is ending

Comment

Working...
      X