X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luna: First Encounter

The story is PG-13 and directed at young adults and teens...I wasn't sure if this would fit here so if it doesn't, please tell me. My stories are a mixture between a novel and a manga, a Japanese comic book and this one has ecchi in it, which I suggest you Google before reading if you don't already know what that means. I would put the story in spoilers but this forum doesn't seem to have them.

I will post more if people like my story...and if not it will stay as only one chapter. Please enjoy.

First Chapter; Day II - Billy:
    From the blazing hot sun, to a nice cooling shower, it’s a feeling of pure joy. Letting the droplets cascade over me I make sure to scrub my body down so that every inch of the grime and dirt that has accumulated with my sweat over the time that it took me to walk from the lake and then drive home will vanish. Even the memory of meeting that strange man, Alphonse Jones, will vanish. I mean, what kind of a man would aim a loaded revolver at a kid—I’d admit, I’m not a kid, being eighteen—but still the thought is there even though he did save me from the cougar.

I want to consider myself just a normal guy, with a normal life and a normal sibling that gets on my nerves every now and then, but after what happened a day back I wouldn’t doubt that my life will take a turn for the worst and become abnormal. Must be some kind of instinct I’m getting. I don’t get it but this shower is feeling really good, all my thoughts of the horrors of yesterday and this morning vanishing as I let the heat and humidity of the shower consume me, making me feel sleepy.

As I scrub my chest a thought comes to mind and I pause to reminisce on it. As I drove home after talking with that Jones fellow—he wanted me to leave right away, so I did—but only after that cougar tried pouncing on me and he ended up shooting the beast between the eyes. Why was he there is my question, I know why I was there. My sister and I went up there to have a nice time swimming the day before, and after all it is the middle of the summer now and it gets hot when we try to save electricity and leave the central air off. We hopped in my father’s truck and headed to Oak Leaf Lake which isn’t far from our home...

“Billy!” My sister yells to be from the other side of the bathroom door and I’m brought out of my train of thought. She seems more scared then mad, but she begins knocking on the door, when I hear her say my name again. Placing my hand over the shower knob I turn it off. Her mellow voice is nice, but when yelling, she can be truly terrifying, I hate getting her into bad moods, but when that happens I tend to let it snowball, I tease her more and her mood sky rockets and her face flushes, she puffs out her cheeks and soon enough she gives up and goes to cool her head, becoming calm and a nice loving sister again instead of a pest. She knows I toy with her but we have fun teasing each other all the same.

“What is it, I’m in the shower!” I shout, annoyed that she is interrupting me in my moment of bliss, even though that wouldn’t last, I would have to leave the shower sooner or later. I don’t want to come out looking like a raisin.

“A strange noise came from your room.” She tells me, more calmly now since she can hear that the shower is turned off. “I thought I would tell you.”

My days of having a normal and peaceful life are changing. My heart sinks as I try the figure out what’s in my room could cause any kind of noise, when I think of this, the only thing that comes to mind is my computer, but that’s been off since yesterday when I first left with B—my sister, her full name is Beatrice. Drawing a blank I turn on the shower again only to have B knocking immediately on the door.

That shard I picked up comes to mind now, and I did forget about it, but that is the only other thing in my bedroom that could have caused a noise, but the most it was doing before was gaining weight and heating up then cooling, don’t know how that’s possible but that’s all I got to go on for now, that the shard has caused some kind of ruckus and scared my sister.

Shutting off the shower for a second time, I leave the half tub, half shower to grab my towel that’s resting on the toilet seat next to it. I do a quick towel off of my body, ignoring the suds that remain in my hair—I’ll have time for rinsing later—and I leave the room, opening the plain wooden door, stained dark brown to reveal my sister on the other side. She stands there looking down at her own feet that are coved in five-towed rainbow colored stockings.

“Beatrice?” I ask. She’s being shy now and grumbling I begin poking her on the head, “tell me what this noise is that you heard.”

“Stop that,” she pouts, looking up to me and blowing her cheeks out like a blowfish. But I don’t, teasing her is always fun and soon she beings waving her hands above her head, trying to get me to stop poking her. Stopping, a cocky smile comes to my face as she gazes into my eyes. Her pouting face goes away as I see her relaxing and her face begins to redden. She blushes before turning away to look at something else.

It’s true, I try to stay out of her sight while coming to and from the shower but on rare occasions when we do meet she always begins to fidgets and looks away from me. Now since she’s standing in front of me, I pat her on the head which she doesn’t seem to mind, she is my younger sister after all, the age of fourteen, her body is still developing so she doesn’t have that womanly figure yet, but you can tell that will be coming soon. Her emerald color eyes dart back and forth as she looks away from my lower half. I laugh as I think she only recently has been avoiding me, she’s still a girl and not a kid anymore. Dressed in a green tank top with the word cute printed in dark blue letters and a pale blue pleated skirt.
    She walks out from under my hand and passes into the hall, probably annoyed by me standing in front of her with only and towel and laughing…even I find that creepy. Note to self, don’t do that again.

Following her I smile to myself in one of the two mirrors that overhang the two sinks, in this room conjoined to the half bath I just left. I’m tall, about five nine. My waist is well above the counter and I need to bend over every morning to brush my teeth and shave. I’m eighteen and I just started college, my first year will be over next week Monday when I take my final exam that’s in two days. That’s why I needed to get my dad’s truck back from earlier, that’s why I dragged myself out there and found that annoying man…

My hair suds up and sticking ever where, it’s normally is combed back, the color of asphalt after a few years in the beating sun, bleaching it a bit so it’s almost a dull black, not completely gray but also not completely black, just dull. Moving down, a few subs of hair on my chin to remind me to shave again, and back to my eyes, spaced a bit further apart then I would like and they’re hazel.

“Billy.” My sister calls to me, a frown on her round face, “you can get dolled up later, come on.”

“Who says ‘dolled up’ anymore?” I question, with a sneer as I follow my short sister past the bathroom’s threshold and into the hall as a realization falls over me, “from the sounds of things you know exactly what’s in my room, what’s got you in such a panic?” She flinches as we past the staircase leading to the first floor.

I was right.

“Nothing,” she tells me quietly as we move around the wooden banister to the door to my room which has remained close since I dropped off that strange crimson shard. It’s defiantly that, now that I think about it more, but still what was the noise B heard? It wasn’t loud enough for me to hear with the shower running so I wonder…

B weaves her long corn colored hair behind her ear and places her head against my door. I begin to speak but she brings a hand up, holding a finger to me signaling me to shush. Her face is still blushing but her concentrating has moved to what’s behind my door instead of my half naked self and I see her color fading back to normal.

A noise erupts from behind the door, causing B to back off with a scream and bumping into me. Resting my hands on her shoulder, we both tense up, the noise we both hear shatters my idea about the shard being the cause of my sister freak out.

I know exactly what that sound came from, so pushing B aside, I move forward, and I place my hand on the door knob. I want to see this with my own eyes, and if I’m quick enough, I won’t get hurt. Looking back to B I smile at her, “Stay behind me.”

“But that not...” She pauses as I inch the door open, thinking back to earlier when that cougar tried pouncing on me. How the hell would a cougar even get into my room? I know she went into my bedroom, but to see a cougar, wouldn’t she be a bit more scared now, I mean it’s a cougar, a wild animal that is in my bedroom. I’m scared even. Perhaps that fireball from the day before toughened her up a bit and this is nothing to her, considering she was sobbing into my chest till late last night before finally passing out.

Holding my breath I open the door only a sliver, only enough for me to peek inside to see what’s behind my door, but my previous thought about the cougar shatters.

This is not a cougar…

I’m half right, but also—in my wildest dream—I’m way off and I couldn’t have possibly imagined this. Standing gawking at the thing behind the door, I’m now very, very confused.

There, at the base of the door, a girl, no bigger than B, on all fours. She’s not looking at me, but her hair and eye brows are both teal. They glisten with the light that’s coming through a side window in my bedroom. I can’t see her face, but her head seems young, kind of like when I look at the top of B’s head. She also has no clothing on, I can tell this because her hair, even though it’s long, it falls to the side of her, mid-way down her back, so I can see her ass, and I can see a teal tail coming out at the base of her spine. Cat ears, at the top of her head, they’re even twitching this way and that just like a cat’s would as well as the tail, with the white patch at the tip, it’s twitching as well.

I stare at the naked girl for awhile when B sneezes. The cat girl’s ears perk up and she brings her face up, her eyes upon mine. Eyes to eyes, I am mystified by her beauty. Even though she’s glaring at me with those teal eyes, I can’t seem to look away.

What the hell is this?
    1,966 Words
Working...
X