Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if we did this in Yukkuricraft

skip to 8:05 and on for the action basically

If you don't understand, they're basically in a 24-hour punishment, given limited advantages, and are randomly punished through a game of tag
    Last edited by Yukkurirumia; 01-03-2014, 01:17 AM.

Kudos on finding Gaki no Tsukai, but as for doing it in Minecraft, it won't be as fun due to there only being so much that you can do to a player. Heh, it seems that you didn't think this out very well, batsu geimu~!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Japan strikes again.

Comment

I'm not sure about this kind of gameshow. Although, it is f*cking hilarious.
        Maybe some other kind of Yukkuricraft gameshow that did have punishments to it and recurring gags. Just not sure what...
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by Lunasa Prismriver View Post
          Kudos on finding Gaki no Tsukai, but as for doing it in Minecraft, it won't be as fun due to there only being so much that you can do to a player. Heh, it seems that you didn't think this out very well, batsu geimu~!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
          But that's why you have Tenko plugins...(if theres any possible way to change anything...)

Comment

Working...
          X