Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Miis will you have in Tomodachi Life?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Miis will you have in Tomodachi Life?

For those of you who don't know, Tomodachi Life is a game from Nintendo where Miis live their lives on an island. Bill Trinen can explain better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcmx4kC0tiU

Anyways, the Miis can represent anyone from anywhere, be they friends, family, celebrities, or fictional characters. Here are a few from my collection:

My personal Mii (gotta have that one).
    My best friend.
    Sheldon Cooper.
    American M. Bison.
    Samus Aran (A bit like the one in the presentation, but different).
    Clint Eastwood.
    Flint from Mother 3.
    Dick Grayson.
    Sariel (Male, because male Sariel breaks the mold!)
    Mickey Mouse (well, an abomination with a Mickey Mouse logo for a face, anyways.)
    Kotone from Pokemon.

Who will be in your Tomodachi Life?
    No whatever, more Reimu!

I am so getting Tomodachi Life as soon as it comes out. I saw the news about us getting one after the years that Japan have had their own Tomodachi games. From what I've seen of it, it looks like a collection of random pieces of madness combined into a single game. And I'm fine with it. I love chaos more than order. And Tomodachi brings its own slice of chaos.
    If I had (or ever do get) a 3DS built for video capture, I would want to look into doing a YouTube series on it in a similar fashion to Chuggaconroy's Animal Crossing series. Would be amazing to share the random stuff that could happen along with my personal reactions.

Miis to include in my game:
    • Myself, TRXD. Because even my own Mii is called TRXD.
    • My younger brother.
    • My friends Razex and Chen. Not their real names, just their nicknames.
    • Any other willing friends.
    • Some Streetpass Miis.
    • Any Mii I can invent / OC Miis.
    • Arin Hanson (Egoraptor).
    • And a few others.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

OC Miis? Interesting... I would if I could, maybe I can, so I'll think on it.
      No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Working...
      X