Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RP Lounge

Ok stupid thought of the day.
    Some (if not all) of us are in multiple RPs.

Why not have a thread that's sort of a middle ground between them all?

Cicero...go home Cicero, yer high.
    Well I'm partially inclined to possibly agree, but bear with me.

One of the main purposes is to more-or-less is to be able to experiment with concepts here.
    For example: "What would happen if this character was at this point rather than that point and did this rather than that?"

Crazy ideas are crazy.

Anyway, rather than make two threads, I'm going to consolidate into one.

Because I like to add alittle flare to things~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~RP Lounge | Theater~~--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here be the great theater. It neither exists in one world or one time. A distinct aura of old age surrounds the antique wood work. The stage has a thin layer of dust and a curtain worn with the passing times hung neatly, separating the stage from the back rooms. Backstage, various props and costumes were littered about. Phantoms of various actors floated through, searching for someone to direct them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, ya. Experiment with things here. It's just an informal thing here for just taking a scene from an RP and acting it out with various...variations.

Cheers.

PS if we wanted to get silly, we could RP as ourselves here...
    Like an inception thing...
    An RP of us talking about RPs...
    IT'S RP-CEPTION!
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-04-2013, 11:08 PM.

Working...
X