Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Genocide (WW2 RP) (Survival) (IC)

Log 1
    The 2nd great war has just begun. They're shining spotlights everywhere, with snipers camped up top to shoot any movement. The Nazis, French, Americans, Koreans, and all of the others were lashing at each other. We're on South Korea's side, and I nearly got spotted the other day when I was running around, avoiding explosives, and the lights as well. I fear that this could be my last log. If anyone finds this book, run. Run as fast as you can. They're near. I know they are.

Log 2
    I was nearly killed by my own side's sniper! They had apologized, saying they mistook me for a Japanese Man. I could understand, since I am a bit tan-pale. I was bandaged up, given a gun, and sent off to kill. I am wondering if a sniper is aiming for me while I'm writing. It is possible... Oh no, I have to stop writing, there's a man with an assault rifle coming my way.

Log 3
    It turns out it was an american. Another one paired up with the South Koreans. He told be to get up, and I mistook him for a Nazi, and shot him as fast as possible, since I was an Jew. It was hard for me to go back to the camp, and tell them that I had killed an ally, but on accident. I am afraid they will execute me. I must return though. I will write more when I get back.

Log 4
    The camp... the camp was blown up, and then set the people on fire once all the gunmen were disarmed... It looks like I'm one of the last ones from the camp alive, since there were charred, black bodies everywhere and the tents were ripped, and blood was everywhere. I must run and hide. Hitler probably ordered his men to do this... There is still quite a few cities that are still good, and maybe I could hide in one. I was told that there is a city named Shattubak north of our camp.

челло, реадер оф тчис боок. ше чаве киллед тче натурал ошнер, анд чаве такен тче циты оф счаттубак ин тче наме оф мотчер руссиа. тчере аре маны ехплосивес плантед неар тчис боок, анд ыоу мост цертаинлы шилл дие.

(Translation: 'Hello reader of this book. We have found and killed it's natural owner, and taken the city of Shattubak in the name of Mother Russia. There are many explosives near this book, and you most certainly will die.)

Hello. As you can tell by the name and the Logs, this is a WW2 RP, made about survival. The logs show many information about allies and enemies in this RP, and sadly we did not mention people from Africa. There are still working cities, but there is constant tension because of the war.

Rules:
    1. No meta, power, or godgaming, yadda yadda yadda. (Punishment: Warn. If continued: ban.)
    2. You may ask for events. (Punishment: None)
    3. Try to keep posts longer than 2 lines. You may have a small post every now and then, but still. (Punishment for constant one liners: Warn, then ban.)
    4. You may not kill Hitler. No one will kill Hitler, since Hitler killed Hitler. (Punishment: Ban on the spot, and your post will be removed.)
    5. Have fun (Punishment: A sad TO ;_; )
    6. Post apps in the OOC. (Punishment: Post removal)
    7. No racism, sexism, etc in OOC or in the OOC thread (Punishment: Ban)
    You may NOT racist in the RP either. <---Edited by DemonLlama
    8. If you are spotted by 'The Light', hope it's and Ally's light rather than and enemies. Americas, Israel's, South Korea's and Russia's light is like a spotlight. North Korea's, China's, Japan's, Germany's, France's, and England's light is a fuzzy orange light in the shape of a window with blinds.
    9. Yes, you may be on different sides, or independent, but know if you're independent, not to get spotted by ANY light, since the snipers wont recognize you and may kill you.

OOC link:
    http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...4627#post14627
    Last edited by Ibuki Suika; 06-14-2013, 05:38 PM. Reason: Editting racism rule.
    *Le general internet addict*
Working...
X