X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epiphany/Apology

First of, yea I'm putting this in the spambox just cause it's probably utter nonsense by now.

But I was sitting in a late class today and I've been just been mulling over that incedent/blunder/scene I made not that long ago.
    And I realized a few things.

First, Another apology directly towards the staff and anyone that was affected.

Next, I can finally just say, I think so much on my stories, I swear I'm starting to give literal life to scenes that I had in them, because I just realized that what had happened parallels my one theme in my one story where the main character sees the dark side of what could be called a Utopian culture.

And the next thing I'll admit to is that, the outburst occurred during a point in time where I was stressed to the point where anything would not just agitate me, but would set me off as I was trying to help move stuff to an apartment so that my family would be ready for moving into the house when it was done and I was getting no sleep cause my bed was a sleeper-sofa and I was getting ready for a new term in college which I was stressed out about cause I didn't exactly do great the first term and I was still getting over my grades which for me being straight A in High school prior, anything less is absolutely horrid and will just turn me into an absolute train-wreck emotionally which, if ye sum it up, leads to me wanting to hate the world.

So the reason why I finally can look at that and say "wtf...was that me?" Is cause I finally had a Physics Exam that gave me the nostalgia of the good days of high school Physics I did have and thus I regained confidence that, after everything, I had none of after my first term of college, which just meant that I just felt like I had nothing and everything was just taking things away from me.

Thus, once more, I'm sorry to everyone here.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-16-2014, 09:19 PM.

im glad you are ok cucoo and know you can talk with us
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

*struggles with the zip placed on mouth*
      (You're really making it hard for me to not break my own rules, you know)
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

As long as you learn from your mistakes and try your best not to repeat them :P

Comment

to be honest Remi, to me it's absolutely hilarious that events that I created in my story a few months ago are suddenly happening in real life.
          ...kinda scary. Like I've created my own prophecy of sorts (If I believed in that mumbo-jumbo)
          Though I'll take it to mean that my stories are becoming more realistic.
          ...but it's still hilarious...
          ...and kinda scary...

Though I think my second main issue is trying to find someplace to fit in...which always feels like nowhere...
          And I think that's a by-product of me trying to hard.

Comment

Working...
          X