X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Spoiler) Touhou Little Reimu

I don't write a lot of threads here on YC and I'm sorry about it but this time i have to share what i think about this fan-made for the simple reason that i'm the only one among my friends who love Touhou.

Touhou Little Reimu is a fan-made video-manga about young Hakurei Reimu and the (adult) man-eater youkai Rumia.
    Don't click the spoiler button if you didn't see it!
    Here's my opinion about it:
    Spoiler:
    "Everything was a lie" even for who watched the video cause you start to think that this is another hilarious nice and happy touhou fan-made for a moment but it's at the end of the 5th part that things start to screwing up.
    I was foolish to believe that I could have some control over my feelings.
    BIG MISTAKE!
    I cried the hell out of my eyes the whole time at the end! I mean seriously?! I wasn't prepared for that! Wat de L!
    I wish i could tell someone near to me to watch it so i don't feel misunderstood.

Luckily nobody was near to me so i was free to flood the floor with my tears.
    The last phrase killed me:
    ------------------------
    This is a story from when Hakurei Reimu was young and the man-eater youkai was big.
    and... the story of a forgotten miko.

...anyway the series is beautiful but luckily the canon way of Touhou is happy and silly just how i like it.
    10/10 stars because feels!!

That's all, have a nice day

I cried with that story too.. it was so good too T-T
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

FUCKING OSANAREIMU IS THE BEST OK

MANY TEARS HAVE BEEN SHED

btw now that you watched that, go watch Rei-reimu.
      Its the sequel :3
      Last edited by snowman7; 02-13-2014, 12:15 PM.
      Meow.

Comment

I don't know if i have the force to do that snowman, dear friend

Comment

I'll eventually see ReiReimu. OsanaReimu made me cry like a bitch.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Fucking Osana

Comment

Nonononononono

; _ ;

Manly Youkai tears are being shed.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Udongein after watching the video:
                -----
                Last edited by Im_the_strongest; 02-14-2014, 04:44 AM.

Comment

*an elongated and extremely long series of grunts, umphs, and muffled voices sounds*

(You had to post this in the spambox, didn't you? If you'd posted this in Touhou Media Share, then I wouldn't be attempting to communicate with my zipper shut.
                  When I read the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be THAT fanfic but with Touhou characters. I was wrong. Very wrong. This was very touching and definitely gets close to heart. Especially when both Septette for the Dead Princess and UN Owen Was Her play in the background of some of the more heart-rending scenes. In fact, Best Character's theme plays in the most dramatic and emotional of scenes. Way to stab me in the heart there.
                  But there are certain things that I do not get. Why did the events of Part 7 happen in the first place? There was no warning of it. Hakurei never hinted at it and Yukari didn't even mention it in Part 6. Due to this, Part 7 is extremely uncalled for and its effects were greatly lessened by that. Hate to be cynic and a heartless bastard but when logic contradicts continuity and drama, I feel nothing towards the events happening. It breaks my immersion and I do not feel what the media is trying to get across. This was what happened with OsanaReimu.
                  That point aside, this video-manga is very quirky, full of life and has a lot of great points to it prior to the end. Rumia's struggles in Part 6. Shy Marisa in Part 2. Heck, Part 2 made me find Marisa lovable and cute. And I don't like Marisa! What the heck? This video-manga also gives some nice insights into a potential backstory for Rumia and Reimu. And I love that kind of creativity. What the community can creatively come up with for these characters. The music in this is very well done and well chosen. The sound effects, although some are very badly timed, are also rather good. Especially the inclusion of the Master Spark, Spellcard, and Death sounds. The only sounds I dislike are F*CKING REIMU'S SOUNDS! It is so f*cking annoying yet I know they were supposed to add to young Reimu's cuteness. But they don't. They were annoying!
                  All in all, this is a very well structured and cleverly thought out video-manga that brings a lot of emotion. It is a good watch for those who have yet to see it. If you want to find it, search it up on YouTube. There's even a playlist of the whole thing for those who want to leanback and watch it from start to end.)
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Freaking strongest your drawings why
                    ~<3
                    Meow.

Comment

Working...
                    X