Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enemy exodus inbound

No seriously like

What is this, Leaving Season? Every time I check these forums, there's a 40% chance someone just left.

I didn't calculate the end of the previous generation was now.

MY CALCULATIONS WERE WRONG, I HAVE TO BE AN EVIL VILLAIN NOW

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wait that also means i cant win

faze will hate me for this

EVEN MORE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

but wait that means im possible to be in a touhou game and able to be introduced into the series and can canonically live in gensokyo and that means i can fuck all the touhous and my life goal will be complete

w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

U wot

Comment

What confuses me is people seem to be very public about leaving.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Well at the same time we seem to be getting a healthy amount of new and regular users.

Comment

@Gamer

But you are forgetting one important fact. In Gensokyo, you don't fuck touhous, they duck you.

Anyways, I suppose people leave because they either get too busy IRL for this, something happens that limits their time, or they simply lose the drive to remain here.

@Shimitty

Hmm...

I think it could be a number of reasons, maybe even a combination of them (to varying degrees).

It could be that they either don't want to suddenly disappear and leave people questioning what happened or where they went, or that they want the attention before they go (sorry for being a cynic ).

Either way, I guess it's just a way of saying goodbye, either for now or forever.

@LiSheng

Very true. At least there's not more people leaving than joining.

It is a shame though to see people that you know leave.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
            @Gamer

But you are forgetting one important fact. In Gensokyo, you don't fuck touhous, they duck you.
            WHICHEVER WAY, MY LIFE GOAL WILL BE COMPLETE
            w-what is this autism aura??
            if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
            our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

If you choose to fuck all the 2hus, does that mean genji and unzan too?

Comment

Working...
              X