X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Your Own Lyrics!!

So I've been working on an english dub of Wind Up God by Gumi. And I thought it'd be cool if people could share some ideas for other songs, because making lyrics is fun

Anyhow, feel free to make suggestions, help others, or just post lyrics. Because why not?
    Patience brings power

This should probably be put in a different section, just saying. Cause this is the minecraft part of the forms, as seen when you look near the top where it says 'Forum -> Minecraft-> Miscellaneous' This could maybe have gone into the spam box?

Comment

@Flan
      Just moved the thread to General Chitchat. This thread isn't bad enough to be in the spambox but its context cannot allow it be in either Minecraft or the Media Share sections. Any other mod may move this thread somewhere else if they want but I'm leaving it here.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
      X