X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bungie, the company that has no knowledge of their players

Some of you might now of a certain game that has been the constant beta in the videogame industry, with hundreds of problems, glitches, nerfs and more personal problems with the players.

This game is called Destiny, with a plot so vague that it can be told like this "You are good, they are bad, shoot them, get random loot"

So today at the early hours of 20 of September, the new expansion called Rise of Iron was released, but Bungie being Bungie, wasn't prepared for the number of players that would log on between 2 am and 6 am in this continent, and 10 am in the UK, and of course something happened and we couldn't log in when the expansion was released.

But here is the funny thing, after 1 hour, the screen showed a queue to log in, at first it was something along the 50k, but it got bigger in minutes, here are some examples:

So yeah, some big numbers and the waiting went on for another hour (in my case since I got just a bit higher than the third image), but when the game booted up, I enjoyed playing it for an hour before going to work and Im prepared to play some more in the future.

But as always, Bungie has potential to deliver something good, and this expansion hopefully will be great if they put their effort into it, here is the cinematic of the prologue if you want to watch it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jop2dgE2TXw

Anyways, there will be more things to come, both good and bad, and even weird, so when you wonder what the heck is going on, think of one Destiny's most important quotes.

Spoiler:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Csyi4wEXEAA7FWC.jpg

"I don't even have time to explain why I don't have time to explain."
    Last edited by Kristia; 09-20-2016, 10:36 AM.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

I couldn't preorder it in time for Year III Gally D:
    I still don't have enough money to buy Rise of Iron anyway. Besides that, really looking forward to the new storyline, looks pretty sweet

Comment

fuck u bungie i paid $55 for 5 missions

Comment

Working...
      X