X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum rules updated

Quite recently we updated the rules for the forums. Most stuff here have stayed mostly the same. A quick run down of what have changed is that we updated how we do bans, removed some outdated stuff and updated other outdated stuff. This is mostly not a rule change. If you kept within the rules before, then this isn't anything you need to worry that much about. We're not changing the rules that much, just updating them to make sure they're up to date.

HOWEVER, one of the things that have changed is signature rules. Do make sure to read the new forum rules and make sure that your signature doesn't break these rules. From this moment, everyone on the forums have 1 week before we will begin to give out warnings for breaking the signature rules.

Read the updated rules here: https://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.php?386-Forum-Rules
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

I can't find what's changed in the new rules thread. In fact I don't even see anything about signatures there.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, that again. Don't check on Tapatalk. Tapatalk doesn't like that thread.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      you are not alone.

Comment

DAMMIT TAPATALK I TOLD YOU NO THREAD DISCRIMINATION!
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Alright, so small update for signature rule as there were still a few signatures that were too big, and the rules were kind of complicated.

Signature Size: This one is quite easy. Nothing bigger than Remi's signature. First offence will simply be a staff telling you, second offense will be a warning, third one infraction, past that we reserve the right to ban you.
          Everyone have one week to change their signatures. Not too many should need to change their signatures tough.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          you are not alone.

Comment

How large IS Remi's signature?
            sigpic