X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A New Chat System for RPers!

As per My Thread on the suggestion for a new chat system, I am proud and happy to announce that the system is now in place. Commands are as listed on the proposal page.

For more information, look at the original thread!

/chat rp - Add you to the two RP channels and remove you from global. The two channels would be "RP Proximity" where only people within x radius will see your messages and the other one will be "RP Global" where you will send your "shout" messages to.

/chat global - Remove you from the two RP channels and add you back to global.

/join global - adds global back your channels, but keeps your default messaging to "RP proximity"

/join rp -This will do the same as above, but your default messaging will go to global and not RP. I don't really know why you would do this, but I'll leave it here just in case. Remember, you still won't be able to see any messages unless you're within proximity or someone does a shout.

/shout <msg> or /ooc <msg> - This will send your messages to the "RP Shout" channel.

/shoutat <global|rp> <msg> -This will broadcast your message to the appropriate channel depending on whether you use global or rp as your argument. If you use rp as your arg, it will message "RP Shout" and not "RP Proximity"
Working...
X