X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minigame Announcement Thread

I'll say that this here shall be the place where I announce when a minigame is ready for either
    Alpha Testing
    Beta Testing
    Release
    ..yes I'm going to use the system phrases like an actual game. =w='

Anyway Let's start this off with...

--------------------------------------------------------~~SCARLET DEVIL MANSION: Raid Mode~~--------------------------------------------------------
    Alpha Testing

DATE AND TIME: 9/14 and 15 @ Noon (EST) - Time is not really set yet I'm just throwing out an arbitrary time... Sunday would have to be an earlier time for me.

DESCRIPTION: The initial testing of a "Raid Mode" Capture the Flag system where Players work cooperatively to reach the flag, retrieve it, then bring it back to the base. In essence, this Alpha test is the manual prototype (thrown together haphazardly to just get ppl to get interested in what the heck I'm trying to build here.) of what could become an autonomous system. since I haven't tinkered with plugins yet, this will have to be organized manually (luckily that just means everyone gathers at the base, gears up, and then we start a timer and see if everyone can capture the flag in time. And we would have to go through the mansion and add mobs accordingly.)

NOTES: I would also say everyone participating also joins in on Mumble, so that way I can record everything and hear feedback. Primarily anyone joining this would be just be playing the game. If something is messed up then I'll be following close by and invisible to try and fix things.

---------~~People Participating~~---------

Cicero_Pennomen (Manager of making sure it works and Recording of the test for notes)

------------------------------------------------~~Preliminary Test Video~~------------------------------------------------
    (It's horrid...plus I changed a few things to look a little better after I made the vid...)

----------------------------------------------
    I will use this thread for Future announcements? or should I make a Thread for each Minigame testing and release phase announcement?
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-08-2013, 10:31 AM.

Ok Since Remi is absolutelyfrigginamazinglyawsome (You know why I'm saying this)
    I am now going to do a beta test of everything I have in mind...this will take me a few weekends to just incorporate the Gensokyo into my server (not Sekibanki's) and then hopefully I'll have a functioning minigame world that can be imported.

Cheers~!

Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-10-2013, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X