X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to do this...

I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry... I cannot believe I'm saying this...

But...

I'm leaving...

It's been about 2 years for me in yukkuricraft, and I cannot believe I am typing this right now...

Oh god I'm tearing up.. help...

It's not really anything wrong with the community, it's just that... I've been playing PSO2 lately, and it's got me hooked more than minecraft, in which I barely get on Yukkuricraft anymore...

I wish.. If you can, maybe play PSO2 with me? I'm not trying to leave... yet it seems to be happening...

Again, sorry, so so very sorry...

Just... Come with me if you can, okay?

Moved to right section.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

If you really don't want do you don't have to "leave".

We all have taken a break from the server at some point, there is no problem with that.

You can come back whenever you feel like it, hop in mumble if you just wanna talk to us.

We're still here ok

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

diiiiiiiiiiiiiid
        someone say
        PSO2?

so where have you been hiding?

Comment

Adding on to what shimitty said, hop on mumble some time in the future and I'll play some PSO2

Comment

We've kinda evolved from being just a pure MC server to a minor variety gaming community. I don't think taking a break from YC MC would be much of an issue considering activity on mumble for other games is still high. And as far as I know, a few people are trying to get PSO2 up and running as a new group activity.

Just meet up and organize some games on Mumble.

Comment

Hah. As if activity were any indicator on community involvement. Look at me. I've been on the server maybe 2 hours total for the past two months and even less so on mumble for non-meeting related things. I'm still around, aren't I? (Kind of)

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                Hah. As if activity were any indicator on community involvement. Look at me. I've been on the server maybe 2 hours total for the past two months and even less so on mumble for non-meeting related things. I'm still around, aren't I? (Kind of)
                Your ownership is now up for RemiCare. Any takers :^)?
                My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                  Hear hear!

No really, I'll just quickly point out that I have had a lot of school after the summer. Little or no spare time and I have not been able to participate as much as I want, in the YCC (YukkuriCraft Community)

But hey, I still scream and shout, saying Hi Folks! I try to at least...

Tapatalk~
                  You know, if you know me.
                  The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

Working...
                  X