X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mermaid that turned into Foam

Hello! As the title does say, I will be formally leaving the server.

To some of you who do not know me, do not by any means feel bad about this. I wouldn't want that.
    To those who do know me, you probably know why and how my impression of the changes on the server is. I've thought this for a long time, and that's probably why half the people I know from here don't come on here anyways, but everyone has their own reasons, I suppose.

All of you have left a big impression on me, some more than others. Some of you are my friends, some not so much. However, it was great knowing you all. To those who are my friends, you will stay that way. I will not be ridding myself of anyone on my friends list on steam or skype or anyone like that. This server has changed my life for the better, and I couldn't be more grateful. With a new year and with a new mindset, I will be leaving to newer and fresher waters.

For my buildings and pixels arts, you may leave them as is. If you can, please put credits near them when you have the time. I want to give back to my community from what I once loved, and so I will keep them that way. The Palanquin should have credits on the, already.

Happy New Years for the rest of your history, Yukkuricraft.

Name: Wakasagihime
    Last edited by Sakuya_Izayoi; 12-30-2014, 08:39 PM.
    Hi! I'm a mermaid living in the Misty Lake, Wakasagihime!
    But just call me Waka. Almost everyone does!

bye bye slowilly

Comment

I hope we can still see you around sometimes
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X