X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touhou - The Great Escapade.

Have you ever wanted to be a part of Gensokyo? To live in that fabulous land of illusions?

______

Now you can, A little bit of modding there and there, PAF! You got the land of illusion ready for a Skyrim inspired map! Of course, Yukkuricraft made the bigger, The actual Gensokyo! But no matter how detailled and beautiful it is, There was a lack of something... Life. And this is where I come in scene, I am working with CustomNPC and several other mods, to bring life to this beautiful universe, NPCs, quests, Companions. And the hero: You!

Of course, This isn't any kind of gappy game where Yukari gapped you in Gensokyo and making you travel through the lands in search for some kind of sealed power, No. This is the life of a simple human. A human breaking the border between a simple human and an accident resolver... No, I was only joking, You're just a simple human trying to survive in Gensokyo. But this is a thrilling adventure without special plot, A simple fight-or-die. From the Forest of Magic to the Youkai Mountain, Passing through the Misty Lake and the Human Village. Gather money, P-blocks, Life blocks, Spell cards, And all the others items from Touhou Project. All the items required for you to beat the evil flesh-eating youkais and save your skin!
    Of course, Gensokyo isn't only about killing youkais to get money! Quest awaits for you in the Human Village and several other inhabited locations of Gensokyo! Kappa Valley, Scarlet Devil Mansion, Former Hell! They all needs your help! Accept the quests and go meet popular figures such as Reimu Hakurei, Kirisame Marisa, Akyuu Of The Hieda and all the others!

Please, Be aware this is only a project I've been working on since not so long, Maybe some weeks.
    I am just working on the characters first to import them on the map next.
    Then I'll take contact with the creators of the three mods' creators and talk with them about this adventure map.
    Same goes for the creators of the Gensokyo map. I need to ask them the permission for using this awesome map.
    If you have any questions, Please, Don't hesitate to contact me via PM or Skype.
    "No matter how strong you are, There is always someone stronger!"

can I just be Reimu?

Comment

I tried to do something about that, Playing as one of the incident resolver, Sadly it didn't worked, So instead, It's a normal human.
      "No matter how strong you are, There is always someone stronger!"

Comment

Working...
      X