X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't enter the server!!

Hi! I'm new here. Let me just say the server looks awesome! The thing is, I can't acess it! Everytime i click on the server it keeps appearing a message saying:
    "Failed to login.Invalid session (Try restarting your game)" I'd like to know what can I do to overcome this! And please let me know if I need certain mods or version to enter the server!

An invalid session refers to when you have been logged out of your Minecraft account. Just close your game and the launcher and reopen it (log back into your account if you must).
    Our server is a mostly vanilla 1.8 server. No mods or special things are required to log in to our server. So don't fret about any thing like that.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

So. that means I can't enter the server with a cracked Minecraft Launcher, right?
      Last edited by Katsunaru; 04-19-2016, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsunaru View Post
        So. that means I can't enter the server with a cracked Minecraft Launcher, right?
        You are correct; we don't support cracked clients because of the degradation of security that comes with them.
        My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
        Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Oh, ok! Guess I'll have to save some money! Thanks for the enlightement on the matter and I hope to be able to play very soon!

Comment

Working...
          X