X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me find my tower.

During a previous misadventure, my home was accidentally set in the Sealed Rose. This caused me to lose where my home was, and I hadn't thought of even saving coordinates so I could get back in case of something like this were to happen.

My tower was build from stone bricks in a circular shape, the doors are wooden and the windows have logs as their borders. The doors and windows are boarded up with wooden planks to keep mobs out. It's surrounded by a small one block deep, five block wide frozen lake. It's in a snowy forest, with swamp, desert, and jungle biomes around the biome.

Please, if you fine it, take down coordinates for me.

What is your in game username? I think I may have been to your location before...

Comment

his username is stevethemonkey* i believe the* is some number i cant remember
      How many times can you die a day~?
      How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

SteveTheMonkey7, and you were that random Alice who threw a discarded head at me.

Comment

Your tower should be around X: -270 Z: -990

Comment

Everytime I see this thread, I always misread it as "Help me find my lover".
            Which confuses me hell of a lot every time...

Just letting you know 8D
            I pretend I scorerun games.

Comment

Well, some people REALLY put their hearts into their builds.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you Kritter.

Also, my tower looks like crap, I want to get back because all my stuff is there.

Comment

Working...
                X