Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katrix
    replied
    Hopefully around this weekend. While I could technically put it up now from my own computer as I have all the files, it would also greatly decrease the chance of Remi ever getting the actual server up.

Leave a comment:

• bluppo8
    replied
    Any idea on when the server will be up?

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    Alright, so the pack is now out and the ones that applied have had the code sent to them. The server is however not up yet. Remi and I need to get together to fix that up. In the mean time, I guess you can all wreck havoc on the test server. For those that wants to download the world, I'll put a link here as soon as it finishes uploading.(around a 1gb in size).

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    And it's DONE. Now, we wait.

Leave a comment:

• nickmaster00
    replied
    what the sh*t?

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    @Remi

Actually when I think over it, I think what happened was that I deleted 3 posts. Problem was that these posts were made earlier than original OP, thus becoming the new OP. I deleted the new OP and expected it to return to the old OP. It did not.

Basically, you can get a new OP, but you can't remove a already existing OP. In this instance I don't know if even soft delete could have prevented it from happening.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    Custom mobs.

Leave a comment:

• Remilia Scarlet
    replied
    Wait, you deleted the thread by perma deleting the OP? :<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Quixe
    replied
    So where is the challenge coming from? Aside from messing with tool values?

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    @Remi

Posts not threads, reason for not using soft delete is because I didn't want to see 3 post deleted thingies over first post. Normally use soft delete.

Leave a comment:

• Remilia Scarlet
    replied
    RTY 2 FAQ and General Discussion

:< are you physically deleting threads instead of soft deleting them? Cuz if you're soft deleting you can recover them. Physical deletes bad bad bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    started a topic RTY 2 FAQ and General Discussion

RTY 2 FAQ and General Discussion

I dun goof, badly, when trying to fix up smaller goofs by accidentally deleting the old thread. I swear I though I only had three posts selected, and not four.

This is the place for general discussion and questions for RTY 2. If there is anything you want to discuss or ask about, do it here.

FAQ
    What advice can you give for when starting out in RTY 2?

There are a few things I can tell you. The first thing is that mobs are dangerous. STAY AWAY. You won't survive the first night without a place to stay. The second thing I can tell you is this. Make sure to get a XP farm as soon as possible. Th third thing I can tell you is, USE NEI FOR GODS SAKE, NO I'M NOT GOING TO POST NEW RECIPES HERE.

More stuff will be added later

Post from Remi

He gave us the all green. Didn't even realize he'd responded to my tweet. He says modding the bullets and whatnot might be a bit difficult because certain combinations and limitations occur (eg, speed of bullets etc) that will cause the mod to bug out. He says to proceed with caution on those. He also mentions modifying or using some of the models may be difficult and to take caution. He also offered to give us the model data (???) if we required it. He also says "please make this multi compatible. I've been too lazy to do it myself" kek
    Misc permissions and credits (not mods)

Skins (Yukari) by Keychain
    http://i.imgur.com/cFW8mlO.png

Gensokyo map by Larb
    http://i.imgur.com/25UKxYo.png
    Last edited by Katrix; 08-30-2015, 05:52 PM.
Working...
X