Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ENDER CHEST MISSING ITEMS

THEY'RE ALL GOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE
    (pretty much I opened up my ender chest in survival and poof nothing in there)

I'm pretty sure sometime around the Freedom of July thing, everybody's survival inventories and ender chest inventories were wiped.

Pretty sure Remi had something to do with it.

I lost alot of iron gear but really, the only thing I care about losing was my enderpearls and healing potions. Other than that, I can remake my iron gear in my sleep.
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Er, not really sure why that happened because all I did was update a plugin...

Comment

I noticed this too, the only things I lost were 10 ~ 12 diamond blocks (which was refunded), a set of diamond armor with protection 2 on all pieces (not refunded yet), 5 emerulds, and 2 dragon eggs. not too worried on it for now but i would like those eggs back sometime when convenient :3

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomNerifes View Post
          I noticed this too, the only things I lost were 10 ~ 12 diamond blocks (which was refunded), a set of diamond armor with protection 2 on all pieces (not refunded yet), 5 emerulds, and 2 dragon eggs. not too worried on it for now but i would like those eggs back sometime when convenient :3
          I lost an enderchestful of unique/rare playerheads ;_;

Comment

Working...
          X