X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible bugs in the forum

This was probably already checked, but there are lines of text just below the forumīs title image

<<<<<<<< Your Customized Value <<<<<<<< ======== Old Default Value ======== =================================== >>>>>>>> New Default Value >>>>>>>>

The search page has this lines on top of the title image
    https://yukkuricraft.net/search.php?...owposts=0&type[]=1

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

and the search page itself has parts that overlaps others.

Just to let you know
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Remi gon broke the forums again?
    But srs now, I think the first part (the text under the picture) has already been mentioned before.
    I think Remi's already trying to fix it. (then again, it is Remi... it may stay for a while...)
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

I don't seem to see these things, (probably from using my phone but whatever)

Comment

Wot. I fixed the first thing before :-/

I'll look into the other errors - likely from upgrading the forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think that the second thing was before the HTTPS upgrade, I saw it like a week ago, but didnīt pay much attention until today
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Upgrade referring to vbulletin 4.1 to 4.whatever_we're_using_atm

A lot of things broke during the upgrade a few months back so likely just a remnant of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I checked if things worked and they do, so in terms of functionality, the search page works, it only has the small details of looks

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
              X