X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukkuri Plugin

This is an insane plugin idea I had earlier today about Yukkuri being spawnable in ONLY gensokyo, in specific areas, and they could be pets to take to your own home as decoration. Pretty much every yukkuri can spawn, but only in certain places and only in gensokyo. Now how do you get a pet out of gensokyo? You put it on your head! Maybe a command like: "/yukkuri hat" and right clicking would put the yukkuri on your head, and ONLY that can be taken ANYWHERE. You can place a home for it, with "/yukkuri sethome 5x5" or, 4x4, or 200x200. Also, the yukkuri should be able to teleport to you like a wolf. A yukkuri would be a model of a head, but it'd walk and sound like a mini slime. I'm sorry if this is insane, bonkers, and never possible to be done, but I had to get it out.

This can be great for everyone since, who doesn't like yukkuri? Besides, this plugin idea has A CRAP TON of yukkuri. As absolutely insane as this is, I could atleast make the sprites for each yukkuri.

These yukkuris can be used as pets, decoration, and a hat!

A. That's a mod, not a plugin anymore.
    B. This would require client side integration as well.
    C. Because of B. everyone won't be able to join the server unless they have the same mod.
    D. When Minecraft updates, the server won't be able to update as mods are version reliant.

In other words, impossible.

Comment

Worth a shot, I didn't know about the clienty thing

Comment

Not possible.

Comment

Yep, kritter just said. Still worth a shot, I didn't know about the other factors

Comment

Working...
          X