X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Discussion Thread

Post here just to talk about general stuff, can be about anything! It's basically a conversation thread, to avoid those "1 question" threads.

So how did everyone enjoy the new video? Did you have a good Cirno day?

Video was awesome.
    And Cirno Day was the strongest!

And to get this thread of questions rolling:
    What's that Yacht on the Sanzu river for?
    Sorry if it seems like a silly question, but my curiosity is killing me

Comment

It's not a thread of questions necessarily, just a thread for talking about general stuff. Questions still apply, of course. Not sure about the yacht thing. If it's not canon then it's most likely just a joke.

Comment

Cirno Day was fine. I finished a Cirno art but forgot to upload. Now it is ALL too late.

I'm spreading the video out to Team Liquid Touhou channels and maybe other Touhou communities such as gamercal or exxel.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

I didn't do any tribute to Cirno at all... *ashamed* However, yesterday, although this was one day late, someone's shirt had a nineball on it. That made me kinda happy...
          "Haikus are easy
          But they don't always make sense
          Refrigerator"
          -Some shirt

Comment

Come September 15...I'll probably wind up finally getting to the remake of my Cirno day vid.
            ...again.

EDIT: Also nice to finally see a thread like this.
            PSO-W had a "Quick Questions" Thread for each game subdivision (PSO2, PSZ, PSU etc.) of the "General" sub section to that (i.e. PSO2 has General and Gameplay + Walkthrough subsections.) and that thinned down the number of single question threads tremendously...even though a lot of newcomers still do it.

But part of me wonders if we'll ever have the community size for it to really function like that...

PSOW makes sense cause...well

Spoiler:
            Threads: 203,595, Posts: 3,003,143, Members: 81,508, Active Members: 2,114

and of course I have no idea how old PSOW really is...so blah

Anyway cheers to fixin the forums up with this thread! HUZZAH!

EDIT: just a suggestion: somehow make this thread specifically appear at the top of the forum homepage...or have it in each "section" stickied. That way newcomers can find it easier and can't say "Who would look down there?"
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-11-2013, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Let's see...
              I'm trying to create a danmakufu clone in java, so far it looks nice.

Comment

oh~?
                No need for applocale or anything of the like?

Comment

Uhu, but it kinda sucks now :<

Comment

I guess my totally unrelated contribution to nineball was the video lol

Comment

-snip-
                      Last edited by Bebatch; 02-16-2015, 03:56 AM.
                      So with sadness in my heart
                      I feel the best thing I could do
                      is end it all and leave forever
                      whats done is done, it feels so bad
                      what once was happy now is sad
                      I'll never love again
                      my world is ending

Comment

Just tell me about stuff we're finishing and I'll see if I can throw together trailer/shorts for them

Comment

Ive started this really nerdy project of making some of Touhou 14's music in genuine Genesis format

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18165944/mc/skinking%20in%20the%20sky%20Genesis.mp3
                          WIP
                          https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...%20Genesis.mp3 complete

Technically cheating with Seija's theme by using 2 Yamaha YM2612s instead of one, oh well

Comment

Eating lunchables nachos and setting up a backlog/game list on http://www.howlongtobeat.com

Relaxing day :3

Comment

Lol i liked the parts of the video i watched. (i watched two) I had no clue that there was a Cirno day and found out when i happened to log onto that day xD

Comment

Working...
                              X