Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weirdest thing you or anyone you know has ever said.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weirdest thing you or anyone you know has ever said.

Hey guys SUSTIC here. Just a random thread I decided to make to pass the time.

So just like the title says.

Has anyone you know ever said anything weird, stupid, or downright you wouldn't expect that person to say?
    or
    Have you ever done the same thing?

Just an interesting conversation piece to talk about.

I remember just saying "APPLEBUTTER" one time in the middle of lunch at a McDonalds with a few of my friends. I received a few strange looks from my friends, an employee, and a few strangers... I have no clue why I said that, and afterwards I remained quiet throughout the whole meal. It was a rather... awkward moment for me...

It was it was my sophomore year in highschool...I was in chemistry...
    We had a project where we had to do research on some scientists.
    Me and my best friend (after some convincing by me) used Wikipedia to dig up some info on one scientist.

We scrolled through it and then we read the part about how he died.

"He had three strokes before he died." Read my friend.
    "...huh..." I paused. "...I wonder if he made par...?"

Comment

The weirdest thing I remember saying was, "So, there's this manticore, & he goes to college, & fights against these bird headed ladies."

Yep.
      No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

@Cucoo

That... would be awkward to say in that situation...

@Jacobus
        I don't know if I should be confused... or laugh...

Comment

Well, this isn't the weirdest thing I've said, but it's somewhere at the top.

"Death has a beard."

I was playing Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows, and Death appeared. Of course, when the "Narrator" announced his presence, he said, "Death has appeared.", but I heard it as, "Death has a beard."
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

That's a total facepalm moment if anyone else heard you say that.

Also the weirdest thing I heard someone say was along the lines of.

"You can't be a genius if you're super smart." I was on a bus when the kid next to me said that.
            Almost quite literally took my bag, buried my face in it, and let out a mix between a scream/laugh.

Comment

In a similar vein as S121's example above, I was looking at the Comic Sans page of Knowyourmeme, and there was a trailer of someone who tried to make a documentary about the font. One of the phrases used in the video was "No pleasure can be derived from using Comic Sans."

I heard "No pleasure can be derived from using common sense."

Comment

Working...
              X