X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with editing posts

Hey I don't know if this is the right place to put this... but...

Is anyone else having problems with editing their previous posts? I am...

Whenever I click the "Edit Post" button under a post all that comes up are the "Save", "Cancel", and "delete" options, and the text editor box does not show up.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Can you take a picture of what it looks like?

Comment

I also found out that it's only a problem with Google Chrome, as when I tested it on FireFox I had no problems. Also the different options (Save, Delete, Go Advanced, and Cancel) do not work at all which is odd. It must be a problem with Google Chrome since like I said. I do not have the problem in FireFox.

Comment

Hm, did you do anything to change Chrome settings prior to it happening? I'm currently on Chrome as well (Version 31.0.1650.57 OSX) and I don't seem to have that issue.

Comment

@Remilia

No, not that I know of. I'll check though.

Comment

From my experience, Chrome is just...moody when it comes to forums in general, it has passing bugs that are usually fixed by reinstalling or updating. I know this since I had these issues back when I used it.
            "There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."

Friendship is love with understanding..

Humans can change, not by coercion or intimidation, but by example...

Comment

really? I've never had issues with my chrome install lol. Do you know which particular forum softwares tend to give you trouble?

Comment

Okay just throwing this out there.

I got the problem fixed. I reinstalled Chrome earlier today, and got the problem fixed as I can now edit my posts (for now I hope.)

So... yea... I guess I know how to hopefully fix problems with Chrome again whenever problems pop up.

>->

Comment

reinstalls are like the trump card for fixing most things xD

Comment

i've never had problems editing posts (yet) and sustic, nice avatar pic.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                    X