Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye People

Hey there,

I've really had fun playing on Yukkuri craft and hanging out with you guys, however I have decided that today i'm going to be quitting Yukkuricraft. I would go on and explain why but I would prefer not to due to personal issues. I know I hadn't really played on it much but I thought I should quit Yukkuricraft now for the better. Your server is awesome and I hope it carries on to be as great as it was when I was around - but mind you, I wasn't really that well known so I guess it doesn't really matter if I was there or not. If for some strange reason, you still want to talk to me - don't feel obligated to add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/itzzwan but until otherwise, I'd like to say goodbye and I'm not sure if I'll return to YC in the future.

~IW
    ~IW

It's too bad that we have to say goodbye to a member of our community.
    I think that I speak for all of us that we were glad to have you around and wish you good luck with the rest of your life.
    Have fun and remember to take it easy~
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Thanks Leon, It was great knowing you
      ~IW

Comment

I never really join the server, so I can't really talk about things like "You were such a nice person on the server" or "I had a lot of fun talking with you, it's too bad that you have to leave", but it really is too bad you're going to.
        I wish you luck with your life, and hope you've had fun in your time at YC.

Comment

Good luck dude..... i'll miss you... COME BACK SOMEDAY IF YOU CAAAAAAN!!!

Comment

Hehe^-^ I hope so, like I said - you can stalk me on steam if you want
            ~IW

Comment

Thanks, and I certainly did
              ~IW

Comment

Originally posted by th3wan View Post
                Hehe^-^ I hope so, like I said - you can stalk me on steam if you want
                what is this "steam"??

Comment

Working...
                X