X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Do You Like Your Marisa?

What I'm asking here is your idea of how you like Marisa's attitude. Perhaps you like your Marisa as a kleptomaniac, maybe you'd like her to be the cocky heroine who would accept any duel at the drop of a hat, or for some reason you like your Marisa to be even worse of a shut-in than Patchouli and Kaguya. I don't know.

Whatever it is, tell me. Also, nothing lewd or even remotely suggestive. I mean it.
    Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 12-19-2013, 03:57 AM.

I only accept Marisa the way she's portrayed in-canon.

Comment

I go by my interpretation and head-canon of Marisa. I like to think of her as ambitious and cocky but a bit lazy. There are days where she will fly around Gensokyo looking to duel someone but she sometimes just likes to sleep in trees of the Forest of Magic when there is nothing to do.
      But when she hears news of a big event (enough to be a plotline for one of the games) she will always put sleep and other tasks aside and try to get in on the action.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I like my Marisa a bit brash and tomboyish.
        My interpretation of her has her being a bit more productive than TRXD's:
        She spends much of free time gathering things from the forest to use in magic experiments.
        And she's always willing to jump into incidents to show her magical prowess to all of Gensokyo

Comment

I wrote a bit of stuff for Marisa in both the RP and in another little story I never finished. I consider her a sort of laid back person who loves to mess around with people, occasionally stealing or barrowing things to get info or do her little experiments. But even with that, she knows her limits and tries not to piss off people too much. When it comes to fighting people though, she goes all out, but is a bit risky, trying dumb plans which could get her killed, yet work somehow in the end.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I like my Marisa shaken, not stirred.
            *said in that James Bond voice*
            Anyway, I think shes more a renegade heroine that does things on her terms and isn't afraid to get things done.
            Almost like a real pirate crossed with a stereotypical western cowboy sheriff...
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-19-2013, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Always imagined her as a bash, cocky character, who will always be mischievous, but also can show a caring side. Tsundere?
              My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
              Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1566556
                http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1104965
                http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1421330
                http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1468081

Lunamoon has the best Marisa hands down.

Comment

Decisions... decisions...
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I usually see Marisa as the kind who is destructive and mischievous, but is very friendly and playful with her friends.
                    Also @Wriggle I choose the cute one~
                    sigpic

Comment

That's a good question to me.
                      I think I'm going to prefer the canon for her attitude. ...but i like the fandom too mmh...
                      Decisions... decisions... [cit. WriggleRid3r]

Originally posted by Keychain View Post
                      Lunamoon has the best Marisa hands down.
                      I can't disagree. I can't fuuuuu disagree!.
                      Best fanmade ova series ever to me.

Comment

I like most Touhous mostly cannon. Here is a video of what other people might think.

Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

So... It looks like the agreement in that video was that Marisa is a sexy beast and everyone wants her, yes?
                          Can't really say I disagree to that.

Comment

How Do You Like Your Marisa?

I think of Marisa as a young woman who, quite simply, couldn't give a damn whether or not she's liked or hated. She lives in the moment, she's selfish and indulges in multiple vices, and she doesn't take no for an answer. I once wrote her as a troublemaker who spiked the punch bowl with sake to make things interesting, then tried to have her way with a drunk Patchouli.

If Reimu is Mario and Marisa is Luigi, my interpretation of Marisa is Weegee. A coy, greedy, manipulative Weegee. 2/10. Would not greet on the street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X