X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request for help!

I know I been asking for help in minecraft to do the underground house. I been having bit of a rough time ever since I got the new alienware laptop. I'm not used to the mouse control on the laptop. But anyway, the help is that I need food, and I need at least one person working on this with me. The deal is, if they find any rare or good materials like gold, emeralds, iron, and diamonds or more they can keep them.

Now the area of the underground is 30 blocks high, 50 blocks wide, and 50 blocks across. I have made check points around the area to work on. Hopefully someone could come and help... ALSO most importantly, bring food for me please before I starve to death. I did stacked up on food but it was all burned when I fell into a SURPRISE lava pit... I blame Yukari for this mess. =__=

If none are interest, that is okay. Yuuka will be right again, I'll be better off being safe in her arms at her new mansion WHICH! I'm having good thoughts about SINCE after all the plant savior have took me off the street and gave me a home to live in. ;//w//;

Yeah, if no one willing to help or spare some food it will be fine. I'll syop working on my project for now and focus helping my great lord and savior Yuuka out with her new better version of her mansion.

I guess i can help you make a food supply.
    Just tell me the coords

Smoke Weed Everyday

Comment

I'm at Yuuka's old mansion. It's the safe area for now. I been moving some of my material to the meaning area of a abandon mine. I'll show you whenever you get online.

Can you tell me your username on minecraft to tell when you get online. Mine is TheBigBossNeo

Comment

There's this Mediator called Shanghai_. He's a bitch but he might help you.

Smoke Weed Everyday

Comment

Yeah. That Shanghai person sucks.

Comment

When will you get on, Shanghai ? >.>

Comment

Well we seem to be missing each other.
              Usually even if I'm not on Minecraft I'm still on Mumble.
              Just ask another staff Member if he/she sees me.

Smoke Weed Everyday

Comment

Working...
              X