X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tewi plays ???

I thought it would be interesting if i live stream/recorded myself playing games that you guys suggest or recommend. Compared to the majority of people here i haven't played that many games to be honest.

So my fate is in your hands. Will i play slender and hide under my bed in fear, will i fail at cat mario, will i rip my hair out because i'm playing superman 64 or will i find something actually enjoyable?

whatever the case, post the game or games you want me to play here. ....I'm going to regret this aren't i?

FTL: Faster than Light

Try it out, because the graphics may not look good, but the amosphere, the feeling to be in the universe...

Just try it, ey?

Edit: I do not think you are going to regret it, because it is awesome :3
    You know, if you know me.
    The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

If you don't mind import gaming, play Captain Rainbow.
      If you do mind, play through Brawl's Subspace Emissary mode. Or Luigi's Mansion.
      No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

@Eashiftzr
        You stole my suggestion and idea! (>__<)
        FTL's Advanced Edition came out yesterday and it makes the game so much better. I, myself, want to actually livestream and/or record the new things I can find in AE. The game itself is great and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves a bit of strategy and space combat.

@Tewi
        Aside from Touhou and FTL, there are a good number of games that I would recommend. I'll have to come up with a list of games for you.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

one look at FTL make the game look complicated, but i'll try it if it's the most popular answer.

Comment

@Tewi
            It can take a while to get used to the gameplay mechanics and how to manage everything but once you learn the ins and outs, it isn't too bad. Of course, learning how everything works is one thing. Knowing how to use your crew and weapons/systems effectively is another.
            All in all, it can be a great experience. And it can get better when livestreamed. Audience influence can make your games really interesting.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Try Ib or what about Eldritch

Mario star road is also a great challenge

If you make streams, I will enjoy them ^^
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ib, Witch's House, Mad Father, Ao Oni, Desert Nightmare, Misao.

If you haven't noticed, I'm a huge fan of rpg maker games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tewi, I think you just unlocked a door for a challenge XD

anyways, here is the list of the already mentioned games we have offered:

FTL: Faster than Light
                  play Captain Rainbow
                  Brawl's Subspace Emissary mode
                  Luigi´s Mansion
                  Touhou (official and fanmade)
                  Ib
                  Eldritch
                  Witch´s house
                  Mad father
                  Ao Oni
                  Desert Nigthmare
                  Misao
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh. Asshole Touhou as well. ))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You should play2hu with either pirate translation or ghetto translation :3
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

so far looks like touhou has the most votes i'm gonna fail soooooo hard

Comment

Let me show you what you will understand

Spoiler:

Comment

Seeing videos made by you would be cool. I don't really know of any games to recommend at the moment though.
                            If you want a survival based game, with a cool style, you can try Don't Starve. I've been playing a bit of that and its amazing.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ red Have you tried planet explorers?

Comment

Working...
                              X