• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YC NYE 2014

HOW DOES IT FEEL LIVING IN 2014 AMERISCRUBS

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

happy nue year lol

Shit, M8, I did not know that you are a mlg noscoper weed420 fedora hat, You're my god now.

Comment

Happy New year everyone.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

And so, the cycle comes to a close.

2014 has departed from British land and with that comes 2015. A new year for new things to come. New experiences, new friends, and newer, greater joys than the ones we already possess. Much like the lunar cycle, of which I worship, and the passing of the Winter Solstice, of which I celebrate (with 2014's having been a very special one), the passing of the year can be considered the start of a new cycle. While grudges and burdens from the past year may linger, the new year is a symbol that we have so much to live for. A year to start anew and make new experiences. A year can make a large difference. And I'm certain 2015 will bring grand experiences for all.

In 2014, I finished college (British equivalent to high school) and had finally moved out of my parent's house, I reignited my love of mahou shoujo anime and sought to watch as much great anime as I could find, I was able to open up and confess more than I would have ever before (taking me one step closer out of the dark), my alcoholism grew massively, my caffeine addiction waned slightly, and a whole hoard of grand experiences. But most of all...

I found the ability to truly call Yukkuricraft my home. I have found the greatest of friends and kinsmen within this humble community. People that I have grown to call good buds, comrades in anime, friendly rivals, brothers, and people that I have truly grown to love. Had it not been for the infinite kindness and brilliance that is the Yukkuricraft community, I would not have lasted long here. Not at all. A large number of the Yukkuricraft members have my eternal gratitude and love because of it. There are those that I have thanked and have yet to thank but those people know who they are whether they doubt it or not.

While the new year may mean different things to many a person, the new year means this to me: another year to be with the family I love, with the friends I love, in the house that I love, with the possessions that I love, under the luminous orb that I love.

Happy New Year, Yukkuricraft. And if it is New Year yet, then Happy New Year when the time comes.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Happy New years, peoples!!!
          I hope to see you all happy for this new year and the ones after that too!
          And a happy new- wait, I already said that....
          Originally posted by Mogeko
          Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
          Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
          Praise be to prosciutto.
          ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Godt nytt ĺr, folkens!
            Anyways, I am looking forward for 2015, let's make sure it will be a good one.

Tapatalk~
            You know, if you know me.
            The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

Happy New Years!!!
              Californian laws about drinking are somewhat relaxed might be drunk right now

Comment

Happy New Years! It's raining in Alaska!!!! What is this..!!!
                sigpic

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRR

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! May 2015 bring us more opportunities to be together as a community, a family of sorts. ;p
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hat is first to die rip in piss.

Happy new year!~

itsangerefgaiz

Comment

giesss w hay yukrictaft

its malreadyn 20016 jhre fcujk
                        man

i muigt bee a litrle dr unk

Comment

Originally posted by MyHatismyFriend View Post
                          giesss w hay yukrictaft

its malreadyn 20016 jhre fcujk
                          man

i muigt bee a litrle dr unk
                          >"litrle"

go drunk hat, home are you
                          My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                          Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X