X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zemo has a problem

Hi everyone. I would be on since I'm unbanned. I would have completed my airfield. I would've built a Pz.Ldkz 1000 Ratte for myself to live in, but I have a big problem. I'm trying to fight depression, but it seems everything I liked before I got it turns me down in the dumps.

Some knew me as an avid and inspiring Touhouist with a passion to complete all the games. Many knew me here as a silent builder. Others just knew me as a complete arse and would try to shit-post any way I could in-game. I wasn't a very compatible person 2 years ago, but hey, people grow up. Now most of the time I'm usually holding open doors for people or trying to make someones day, as well as trying to make friends.

Things did in fact take a turn for the worse and I don't know when. Everything has me down except war. Warplanes, tanks, carriers, ships, infantry, guns. I even took the time to read 'Infantierie Grieft An'(Infantry Attacks) by Erwin Rommel. I still love Touhou with a passion though, don't get me wrong. But when anything related to it pops up in my mind or I hear the music or see the danmaku, the grazing, or even the fighting games I just get really really down in the dumps.

This is why I haven't been on at all since I was unbanned. I know not many people would read this nor try to help me in any way, but its the little things that count.

-Zemouregal

I'm not a medical or psychological expert, so I can't give you any super wise advice.
    I can give you regular advice though; smile. Smile because you're a good person. Smile because there is a whole community that cares about you. Smile because you're the only you there is, and you deserve to be happy. Smile because sadness is just a feeling, and you're stronger than it.
    That's all the advice I have to give, but I think that if you decide to try being happy when you're depressed, you might be able to overcome it.

Comment

@Axiom

Here you go. This always helps when I feel I'm stuck.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=26U_seo0a1g
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

In my experience, the best thing to do is talk it out, you can release those feelings by just talking, screaming, even crying, but try it with someone who can hear you, Im sure you can find someone here in the forum or in the server so you can talk
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

when I was in the 5th grade I had a problem with people bullying me and I got depressed but you know what I did? I went a found something that really helped me
          release those negative feelings. for me it was training with swords and sparring with unsharpened swords. for you I don't know but you know something? we are a
          very small community and we need to stand up and help others in out community out. If you need to talk then talk and someone will hear you! Since I got myself
          feeling better about the things that got me in a bad mood my life really improved. I got out more and was no longer the fragile little pale boy I was before. Now I'm
          leading the media division at my school and got a new system in out school going that got kids enjoying school. my point is don't give up confront this and you will
          get over it.
          https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

Working...
          X