Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma is too explicit for me, plz help!

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma is too explicit for me, plz help!

So I started to read the aforementioned manga, & literally the first big simile involves tentacle molestation. As you may or may not know, tentacles in that context disgust me, & while it was only questionable (very questionable, I might add), it still shocked me.

My question to you, Yukkuricraft, is what should I do about this?
    No whatever, more Reimu!

learn to love the tentacles <3

Comment

I know "triggered" is a silly word, but I am triggered by tentacles. Besides, what would Grandma think?
      No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Grandma has seen worse shit, believe me. If she's been through at least 2 wars then she could probably stand the sight of an octopus doing things to a guy or a girl, bonus points if both at the same time.

Comment

Actually, Grandma has been through no wars. So there's that.
          No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

the obvious answer is to stay away from tentacle hentai. Look in an anime/manga's tags to see if it had tentacles or not.

Comment

Desensitize yourself by going on a tentacle hentai binge! XD

Ok, in all seriousness, my first question is, "Is the rest of the Manga good enough for you to look past the tentacles?"

If so, then I would take it in stride and continue onward. After all, if you like the Manga enough, then it's worth skimming past a tentacle grope or two.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

... You're right. I need to just suck it up & see if the rest is any good.
                No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Working...
                X