X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...And thanks for all the Fish.

[Please play this in a separate tab for maximum effect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM]

Well, Yukkuricraft. This is it.

I'ts been almost 3 (3 1/2? Idunno) years since i joined this mystical, insane, enchanting, life-draining, topsy-turby mess of a server. In that time I had the pleasure of becoming friends with the most laid-back-yet-hard-working minecraft/touhou enthusiasts one would hope (regret?) to meet on the internet. I got to help people build overly ornate masterpieces of minecraft cubeyness, while also getting to make a few of my own. I saw Gesokyo slowly change around me as the whole world was built up again from scratch. I got to nervously wait as Remi slowly took apart our builds and put them back together again in worldedit whilst being yelled at by everyone. I was given the irreplaceable gift of having not only one, but TWO of my sub-par builds, both of which I still think could be done better, placed as main locations in Gensokyo, even if until the next rebuild. I went from being just a regular minecraft player with a slight obsession for detail into a somewhat important staff member who's opinion on aesthetics actually mattered to some people. I got to help others with their problems, whether they be online or IRL, and some people helped me with mine, even if I was too proud to admit it. I even go to type out an overly long and heartfelt recollection of my past experiences on this server while most of you read it and probably think "jeez dude, its just a minecraft server lol". WELL SCREW YOU TOO- I mean, it wasn't to me.

In the time I have been a part of this server I have had more fun than I thought was possible with a bunch of random people on the internet, though you guys aren't so random to me anymore. To me, this was a nice little hobby that I could do at any time, while simultaneously bonding with distant friends over the thing we all had in common: Lolis that shoot an ass-ton of lasers at each other.

But now it seems that something's changed. I don't seem to have the same enthusiasm as I used to. Maybe its because I grew out of it, or maybe its because I'm not on at the right time. But whatever the reason is, I'm not having any fun anymore and I think it would be best for me to move on to something else.

If you have gone this far into my post and haven't realized what I'm trying to say, You're an idiot. But thats ok. I understand.
    So for you, Remi, I'll put it into simple terms:

I'M LEAVING YUKKURICRAFT

Now don't take this as a definite thing, I might come back in the future if I regain interest. But going off how much I show up now, I might not come back ever. What a pisser, Eh?

As for my stuff in survival and my builds and designated areas in creative, I'll stick around long enough to figure out what to do with those, after that I will relinquish my role as builder.
    Thanks everyone for you're kindness over the years, and also for putting up with me.

I love all of you glorious weirdos.

Last edited by topio1; 06-14-2015, 02:40 AM.
    There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Fare thee well, topio. I barely knew you. But you were a cool dude nonetheless.
    Take care.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

So many people are leaving... it's really sad to think about when you put all the departures back together. =(

Anyways, while I haven't seen/heard you much on YC, I do hope you have fun with the rest of your life, however you wish to live it.

[Also yes, that song fit perfectly, especially with your Suika avatar shaking along at the same rhythm. XD]
      Originally posted by Mogeko
      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
      Praise be to prosciutto.
      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Good having you around. You've been a great builder here and you're builds are one of a kind. It's good to see a proper goodbye, as I haven't seen you around too much. But from now on, have a good time, and take it easy~ beep boop
        sigpic

Comment

WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO LEAVE AAAAA

Comment

Because the turnover rate for a community like this is about 6 months. A year ago there were completely different people here. People move on, it's a part if life.

Anyway, see you space cowboy.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Take care bro. You will be missed.

Comment

>5 years

bitch, it hasn't even been public for three years, and you joined in the first year of it being public

Also: <3

baibai topiobaby
                Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

See ya dude, don't die out there!
                  its so hard to take this seriously with that suika gif

Comment

while it's true you haven't been around too much the last half year or year, it's still sad to see people go. Lemme know exactly what you want with the builds and shit. For now, you're fine with remaining builder until the decisions are final, correct? (Moreso so you can use WE to make schematics and such, I'd assume)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This doesn't exactly come as a suprise, but still sad to see you go.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                      X