Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touhou Minecraft Modded Server Idea

Hi! Good morning/nigh!
    I have this little proyect about a Touhou modpack, rpg based with items from the game and bosses inspired from the game, the mods are Damage indicators, Touhou Items, Dynamic sword skills, Battle Gear, Armourers workshop (I have a Tewi hat :3), Artifacts, Botania, Level up!, Travelers Gear, (40 mods in total). I dont know if I should just build a new map for the bosses, the mobs for example are going to be Fairies(random), bosses spawn in their homes and drop spellcards or items(Armor, Swords, Touhou Weapons). I wanted to make it a rpg and let players level up, they spawn in the Shrine with food and armor, pvp is not allowed, unless they use spellcards or touhou items, mouse spaming the enemy to kill it with swords is not a touhou thing... They fight bosses, kill mobs, clear dungeons, discover places, etc.
    It is not complete as I dont know what else to add, and I dont know if it is going to be accepted. I wanted to make a server out of it, I know about pluggins and mods (the basics), but I need help... So if you have a suggestion or want to help please let me know :3
    Now have a nice day

Actually what your talking about is already being worked on by katrix. We call it the RTY modpack. if you have questions or ideas about it you should ask him.

Comment

Looks nice! :3 But I was thinking about a RPG server, etc. But this RTY looks really nice, I'll give it a try :3

Comment

If you're talking traditional RPG genre, there is a custom questline in this new RTY.

Comment

Working...
        X