X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a question about pm's

can mods/admins/remi read your pm's? (not sure where this is to got so i put here)

Mods cannot. Whatever is discussed in private, I am incapable of spying on it. Remi might be able to but I doubt he does. As for admins, I don't think they can.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Unless I like, access the database file directly and shit, I cannot. And trust me, that takes far more effort than I can possibly justify.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmm.. I wonder why he wanted to know this.

I guess he didn't want staff to know he's "harassing" me through PM's.

Comment

Figured something like this was about to happen...

Was that the only PM or did he just started outright spamming you?

Comment

Nah he wasn't spamming me but he was bugging me quite a bit on Steam before I removed him. Just thought I'd shed some light on why he'd ask something like this.
            Last edited by Keychain; 09-16-2015, 04:36 AM.

Comment

I thought so as well, but I just didn't thought he would be crazy enough to think people won't report something like this to the team and have the team act on it...

Comment

Originally posted by Keychain View Post
                Hmm.. I wonder why he wanted to know this.

I guess he didn't want staff to know he's "harassing" me through PM's.
                Gees... Does he seriously not know to leave you alone? After all the kerfuffle not so long ago, I'd have thought he would've stopped. But it seems not.

Sorry to put you through all this.
                It's quite clear he's "harrassing" you (I can barely label it as such) because I blocked him on Steam and Skype. Why? Well, after he was pestering you and bragging to you on Steam about stuff, I blocked him for breaching my -waning- trust and for being a general nuisance. You should know what stuff I'm talking about, Keychain. I shouldn't need to remind you nor anyone here.

Then again, this does explain his highly suspicious question. Trust me, he's a massive pushover and easily tattles about what he's done. Directly or indirectly. The truth would've come eventually. And it did.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Jesse seems to lack the ability to learn from his mistakes and actions, therefore he is constantly at risk of repeating them.

Even I tried talking to him over Steam* about his spam on the forums after he made like 30 fucking threads about random shit, then copy-pasted his appeal for Mumble several times.
                  *This was before I was promoted to Mediator. Not sure if it would be important to note, but figured I'd note it regardless.

He's incapable of learning any more than he currently knows.
                  Also, why is Keychain involved with Jesse's actions? Last I checked, Jesse constantly threw himself in the shithole.
                  w-what is this autism aura??
                  if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                  our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

He randomly came up to me and bragged about something he did, and told me to keep it a secret. I had no such intentions and I never agreed to keep it a secret in the first place, but he told me anyway. So I went and told TRXD because it wasn't right to be going around bragging about info like that. Other than that, I had no involvement.

Comment

Even then, still sounds like his fault.

rip jesse 2k15
                      Last edited by Teshno; 09-16-2015, 06:31 PM.
                      w-what is this autism aura??
                      if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                      our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

I don't know why this kid wasn't banned sooner. His stupidity ranks among the highest here.
                        Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                        "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

He was banned a few times in the past, but we left the option of appealing open all the time, so as long as he explained himself and promised not to do that shit on the server anymore, we didn't see a reason to keep that ban. It seems like the warnings went straight over his head though. We don't keep permanent bans for stupidity, we save that for people who are purposefully causing issues. This case has, however, went over whatever limit we usually allow.

Comment

Working...
                          X