X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.10 animals

With the 1.10 update coming soon and survival being reset, there's a topic I'd like to discuss. When we updated to 1.7, people seemed to have wiped the animals off the face of the world. Can we come to an agreement to not slaughter all the animals when 1.10 rolls around?
    Last edited by Nuclearblt; 07-27-2016, 09:08 PM.

I've explored a good majority of the current survival world and can't find wild animals to save my ass, so I'd have to agree with this.
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

While I always preserve animals to a degree, don't bet on animals actually being kept alive. There's always a ton of noobs who commit animal genocide. There's little anyone can do about it. I mean, I doubt they read this place.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Iunno, i found more sheep and horses than I knew what to do with while the server was whitelisted. Nothing should have changed between whitelist and now that affects mob spawning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
          Iunno, i found more sheep and horses than I knew what to do with while the server was whitelisted. Nothing should have changed between whitelist and now that affects mob spawning

We're talking about 1.8 in terms of missing wild animals.

..mememized

Comment

Originally posted by Th3_3p1c_G4m3r View Post
            We're talking about 1.8 in terms of missing wild animals.
            I didn't play in the 1.8 world but I've had no experience while playing in the 1.10 world thinking "wow I can't find animals". Whenever I need food I just roamed for 10 minutes and found sufficient amounts of pigs or cows to stock up.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
              I didn't play in the 1.8 world but I've had no experience while playing in the 1.10 world thinking "wow I can't find animals". Whenever I need food I just roamed for 10 minutes and found sufficient amounts of pigs or cows to stock up.

Well, in the 1.8 world, most of the animals in the world were killed off.

We're asking for people to NOT repeat this in the new 1.10 world.

..mememized

Comment

Working...
              X