X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a good run.

As I have royally screwed up, which, I will admit, was entirely on me, I've been banned from the server permanently, who would've seen that coming? I say that ironically of course. It seems like just yesterday I had joined this server, back in 2014, before the internet got hypersensitive. Well, whatever, this isn't going anywhere, so I'll leave you all with this. It's been a good run.

(Oh, and before you reply to this Gamer, as I know you seem to have so much fun screwing with me, just don't waste your time replying.)

Edit: I realized I have nothing left to lose in saying this, so I will. With some exceptions, the staff choice on this server, mainly with people such as gamer, never ceases to confuse me. Staff are normally chosen for maturity and being helpful, not being a dick. Well, whatever, not my problem anymore.
    Last edited by Jmontgomery01; 10-09-2016, 02:33 AM.
    https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Originally posted by Jmontgomery01 View Post
    (Oh, and before you reply to this Gamer, as I know you seem to have so much fun screwing with me, just don't waste your time replying.)

Edit: I realized I have nothing left to lose in saying this, so I will. With some exceptions, the staff choice on this server, mainly with people such as gamer, never ceases to confuse me. Staff are normally chosen for maturity and being helpful, not being a dick. Well, whatever, not my problem anymore.
    Aww, but it's no fun that way. Jokes aside, I'll go for the bait.

I wasn't being a dick. I was putting my foot down because it honestly pisses me off that the staff of this server have given you chance after chance after CHANCE to fix your ways and yet, you just spit in their faces, turn around, flip 'em the bird, and go off to be a cock as always.

What you saw in my reply to that copypasta of a ban appeal was a reality check that I don't fuck around. The staff here are real people that do this for free, not some A.I. that answers your every call. For you to insult and disrespect them as much as you did when all they did was help you and forgive you, I had every right to end it like I did.

I didn't deny your appeal because I wanted to jerk myself off to the thought of power. I didn't deny your appeal because I wanted to send your bitch ass where you belong. I didn't deny your appeal because Tyson said I could.

I denied your appeal because I care about my fellow staff members and this community and I will NOT let someone like you treat them the way you have.
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Besides Gamer is Gamer. When not doing his job he is just a big goof that you shouldn't take his insults and stuff seriously because he's joking around. Though you really shouldn't piss him off either, or do anything to break the rules because I have heard decent things about Gamer.

All in all if you did something to get your banned it's your fault. So don't go insulting people who try to help the community.

Saying the person who isn't a staff member. Just throwing my two cents in.

Comment

tl;dr you were cool back then before the drama. were.

cheers to where you might go.

Comment

Should've kept your mouth shut for once

So long and thanks for all the fish :^)
          o<o

Comment

I usually stay away from the discord, but let me talk about this a bit.

Let me refresh your memory since this happened a year ago.
            It was September 20th, 2015. It was sometime after you got unbanned and sometime after you first got into it with Gamer.
            I talked to you via minecraft pm, I told you it'd be best if you chilled and laid low for a bit considering you were in a very sensitive position.
            And let me tell you it I did that on my own accord, no one was like "someone talk to Raiko".
            I did it because I knew you waited very long to rejoin the server after your first ban and how shitty it'd be to be banned AGAIN just because you got into a fight with someone. I was hoping you would take my advice to chill, stay to yourself for a while, and move on.

Jump to September of 2016, Gamer's working on some weird ass wool schematic thing, you join the server and start things with Gamer. I could only face palm.
            Hell at this point it wasn't even Gamer, you were hostile to other people too. One of them even warned you.

So uh....yea. :/
            Last edited by KokoButtz; 10-09-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Now, I'm going to be gone after this, promise, but I am going to say this. Gamer, frankly, you don't know me, you don't know what happened, you don't know shit aside from what you were told happened. I accept the ban, I do, because frankly, it was my fault, and I accept that, but when you claim that I'm think I deserve to be unbanned or that I think i'm entitled to being on the server, it pisses me off. Yeah, I was a fucking idiot back in 2015, and I accept that, but you clearly don't understand this one simple thing. People aren't always the idiot they were when they were a little kid. I will be the first person to admit that this is my bad, and I deserve everything that I have coming. And to be honest, it's a wonder to me why I wasn't banned sooner, because, to be blunt, I did shit that warranted it, and I should've been banned a long time ago and just accepted that.

On to the fact that you seem to think that I believe the staff should answer my every call. I honestly don't regardless of what you want to believe. I didn't just up and say "Oh, I'm banned again, they'll unban me." No, not even close, I knew that this was my final chance, and I blew it. I appealed knowing it'd be denied. I appealed because I was hoping you'd look beyond the fact that I'm disliked strongly by the community and realize that I understand that this is my own damn fault. If you actually thought that I though you'd denied the appeal because it was for a "power trip" or so you could be rid of me on the server, then you need to realize that I don't think that staff members get there for no reason or because they want power. Contrary to what you may think, I know that staff do what they do because they care about the community, and if me being out of said community is better for it, then so be it, that just means you were doing your job correctly. What I had said in that edit was out of line, yeah, I understand that. Seeing as how I've gone on a bit of a rant in the paragraph, I'll make this bit short. No, I don't think staff members are here to be at any given players beck and call, because honestly, they don't have to if they don't want to.

Now on to the next topic, my disrespect towards the community. This'll be the bit where I publicly apologize, not just to staff, but to everyone on the server. Frankly, I was toxic and judging by the ban, I still am. If me leaving the community improves it, then I'll leave happily. Even if it may seem that I "enjoy" making the experience of the game worse for others, that's not what I intend to do. Don't think that the last statement was some attempt at getting pity or trying to make it seem like what I have done in the past is okay, because it's not. I've honestly just wasted the time of anyone whom I've gotten into disputes with, and that's on me. In simple terms, if I've been deemed fit to be banned by staff, then I have no right to argue it, odds are they're correct about it. To every person within the server that has encountered me in a derogatory way, I'd like to apologize for it. Once again, I'm not trying to get pity, I'm stating it how it is.

Last paragraph, then you'll never have to hear from me again. To anyone who think this may be specifically made towards them, I assure you it isn't. This post is made to the entirety of the Yukkuricraft community. All I've done since say one is started drama and been toxic to the server, so I welcome the ban, not to look mature or anything, I'm not, I think everyone here knows that. I welcome the ban because I've done nothing to benefit the server, so there's no point in me trying to get back in. To everyone who's helped me on the server, thank you. Gamer, even though I used to think you just hated me, I appreciate the fact that you gave me a much needed reality check. Aviator, after I joined back to the server, you were the first person to help me, even though that didn't end in a happy way. Nuclearblt, you were willing to put up with my bullshit most of the time, which is something not many people could do, it's honestly amazing. Finally, to my long gone friends, NeonFlame64, LloydofExburnia, and Kirbychu, you were the first ones to ever acknowledge me in the server and help me get my footing. In closing, this server, although just a game, has taught me valuable lessons. To the entire community of yukkuricraft, thank you for putting up with me for as long as you did. I'll be moving on now, I wish the server luck, and hope it flourishes in the future as it has in the past.
              https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

*applauds*

@jmont
                I really gotta say, in all my time working as a mod here, I'm actually impressed. I really do think a number of us could do with taking a leaf or two from your book. Sincerely. I don't think I've ever read a more mature and empathetic "au revoir" as this one.
                I'll try to keep as much as my usual personal and "unprofessional" spiel out of this as possible and simply say "Farewell". I am very happy and grateful to know that this departure is on grounds of understanding and not one of malice, not one that was brewed from months upon months of frustration and a lack of communication. Trust me, I seen that far too many times.

On behalf of the staff and community here at Yukkuricraft, we hope you have a great life. Farewell, jmont.

Now if you'll excuse me, I want to lock this thread before it could possibly get out of hand.
                Thread Closed
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                X