X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting spooky true Stories?

Hey guys what's up? I don't post in general chit chat often, but I had an idea for the Halloween Season (and this is a serious thread chat topic that can go on even outside of Halloween.) How about a thread to talk about just general, spooky, paranormal, or just creepy things that has happened to you or any family.

Pretty much has anyone ever experienced something that has just sent a chill down your spine for seemingly an unexplained reason? Have you OR A FRIEND OR RELATIVE ever gotten scared by something that just was... unsettling to you. I'm talking about anything paranormal, or just something that was normal but when it happened you thought it was just something spooky instead of just a lame logical thing.

For me I remember this somewhat fondly, and this was when I was like... 7 or 8. I was asked to take the garbage bags out into the garage, and it was like... around 8 or 9 PM. Just as I closed the door to the garage and before I could turn on the light I remember hearing a rather deep voice talking to me and from what I recall I did talk to it. I remember that because my Grandmother had came into the garage and heard me talking to seemingly nothing and brought me inside.

Later I found out my brother was hiding in the garage, slightly high and just trying to get a good laugh out of me. That asshole...

So any creepy stories of stuff that happened to you or friends you might like/be able to share? I think it'd be fun to hear of things that have happened to some of us.
Working...
X